Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I broke my favouritest mug.

Is so sad :(

Yes I know, I broke the handle off my boards.ie mug that I had for years and years

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I let a small usb stick fall down between the seats of my car. You wouldn't believe the effort to find it and then retrieve it. I scratched the back of my hand too. grrrrrr

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

I made too much porridge and now it's all gloopy and crap :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Visitors filling your dishwasher.......assways!

Leave it the fcuk alone, I have a system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

osarusan wrote: »
    International weather forecasts - Durban, Shanghai, San Jose, Kingston, Reykjavik...so what?

Or the Sky News Snow report. Today on the Alps........ who cares....really :(

TA'd that I finished Batman: Arkham Knight and I don't want to play anything else. Maybe I'll start the trilogy again :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Muppets. Big dirty Muppets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Train delayed. Decided to make up the time by getting a Dublin Bike from Connolly to work. No spare slots within a 3 mile radius of the office, late anyway, bumped into boss as I was walking in.

It's currently tied to a fence and costing me money until I find somewhere to put it at lunch. Load of ****

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Mr.Plough wrote: »
    Train delayed. Decided to make up the time by getting a Dublin Bike from Connolly to work. No spare slots within a 3 mile radius of the office, late anyway, bumped into boss as I was walking in.

It's currently tied to a fence and costing me money until I find somewhere to put it at lunch. Load of ****

I thought that said ''I'm currently tied to a fence'' and wondered what kind of boss you have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I lost a load of Snapchat streaks :(
    Stupid drowsy medication :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

Donal Skehan

Floppy haired fcuk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭kerryked

salt and vinegar not reaching the bottom of the bag of chips, last few are like eating cardboard

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

There is something wrong with my car yet again. I have to go to work with the eldest the next couple of days so that I can take her car, and then collect her again in the evenings. I hate driving someone else's car :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Plastic labels on bouquets of flowers which when you attempt to remove only half come off and end up making it look all sh**ty!

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

My bed is too warm :(

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Thebe

Pushy people on my commute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

s4uv3 wrote: »
    My bed is too warm :(
    One foot over the side of the bed. No more or you'll freeze ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

One of my eyelash extensions is loose and falling down right in front of my eyeball, it's driving me insane!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

People rounding on suspected re-regs or teenagers in ''mammy's spare room'' and hounding them off Boards. I find it unkind. You wouldn't know what affect it could have on someone.

TA that I thought there's fat spiders on the worktop and jumped out of my skin before I realised it's just tomato stalks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Work. Aargh

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

Bring fresh boxers into bathroom with fresh clothes for changing after shower. Take off old boxers. Have shower. Leave shower. Dry off. Look for boxers. See two pairs. Can't remember which is the clean ones. Need to sniff both to remind myself. Get a dose of my own smelly ball sack by sniffing the old one inadvertently.

This happens to me once a week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

tomwaits48 wrote: »
    Bring fresh boxers into bathroom with fresh clothes for changing after shower. Take off old boxers. Have shower. Leave shower. Dry off. Look for boxers. See two pairs. Can't remember which is the clean ones. Need to sniff both to remind myself. Get a dose of my own smelly ball sack by sniffing the old one inadvertently.

This happens to me once a week.

Aw that made me laugh out loud :pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,005 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Strangers on the street, who want something from me, going straight for the handshake. I just stand there and look at the hand. I don't shake hands with total strangers - I expect to have some kind of introduction or common interest first.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    One foot over the side of the bed. No more or you'll freeze ;)

Jesus no, there's monsters out there :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

TA'd that I'm trying sugar free and despite never having tasted a mars bar before, I've an intense craving for one right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

anna080 wrote: »
    TA'd that I'm trying sugar free and despite never having tasted a mars bar before, I've an intense craving for one right now.

:confused::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

maudgonner wrote: »
    :confused::eek:

I know. Or Yorkie. Something about them made me think they looked mank but I'd kill for one now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

s4uv3 wrote: »
    Jesus no, there's monsters out there :eek:

Like this???

untitled_38.pngimages hostingcertificity.com

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

anna080 wrote: »
    I know. Or Yorkie. Something about them made me think they looked mank but I'd kill for one now.

Could be hormones craving some hefty choccy!

I got gifted a Malteasers egg and the chocolate is the same as that on a mars bar, it is not nice in large quantities. What's even worse is I bought myself a Mars one and will only have to same thing to be complaining about :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

bnt wrote: »
    Strangers on the street, who want something from me, going straight for the handshake. I just stand there and look at the hand. I don't shake hands with total strangers - I expect to have some kind of introduction or common interest first.

You wouldn't know where their hands have been!

I had a charity fundraising person go straight in for a hug one day, that did not go down well. They barely had their "hello, how's your day going? do you have a moment to spare for blah blah?" out of their mouths before both arms were outstretched towards me. Then got all offended when I said "I hope you're launching into a dance there and not attempting to hug me".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

On a similar vein, someone I've just met using my name every second word. I don't like over familiarity.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement