Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Wanted to go for a quick walk on lunch break, but it was lashing. Ten minutes later it's fine again but now I'm too lazy :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

So much thunder :( hate thunder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

So much thunder :( hate thunder

If it comes my way I will be over in the TH thread. Love a good thunder and lightening storm - as long as I am safe inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

My nieces snotted all over me all weekend and now I've a cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Found my first grey hairs today. I'm not ready for this!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,639 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Modern weddings....and the fact that people (usually bride and groom) try to do something wacky/different/unusual to get themselves a wee bit of fame.

Unfortunately, the Independent are giving too many of these idiots space

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/banter/trending/watch-galway-street-brought-to-a-standstill-during-this-brilliant-wedding-dance-35652584.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

4 out of the first 9 channels on my tv have cookery shows on at the same time.

Feck off and stop judging me and my pot noodle dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

NIMAN wrote: »
    Modern weddings....and the fact that people (usually bride and groom) try to do something wacky/different/unusual to get themselves a wee bit of fame.

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/banter/trending/watch-galway-street-brought-to-a-standstill-during-this-brilliant-wedding-dance-35652584.html

Where is the vomit smilie?
    4 out of the first 9 channels on my tv have cookery shows on at the same time.

Feck off and stop judging me and my pot noodle dinner.

And then there are the channels that show the same film every night or the same film every Saturday night for a month or show a trilogy out of sequence:mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

NIMAN wrote: »

I hate weddings full stop, so boring affairs. I have honestly never been to a wedding I enjoyed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Text that appears on the TV during or after a programme to provide further detail and lasts for seconds, never long enough to read it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭kerryked

'News' bulletins on Spin South West (laughable to be calling them news bulletins, I know). But they're clearly doing a kind of simulcast with sister channel Spin 1038. Last weekend they gave the results for the Dublin club football championship. Why would the south west care about that?

Anyway the TA is Spin South West need to get their own newsreader, or at least get one of the DJs to read out relevant local news if that's what they're going to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭kerryked

kerryked wrote: »
    'News' bulletins on Spin South West (laughable to be calling them news bulletins, I know). But they're clearly doing a kind of simulcast with sister channel Spin 1038. Last weekend they gave the results for the Dublin club football championship. Why would the south west care about that?

Anyway the TA is Spin South West need to get their own newsreader, or at least get one of the DJs to read out relevant local news if that's what they're going to do.

While I'm on a rant about this..Spin SW regularly go to the news that bit too early while 1038 are playing the end of a song or something, so all that's left playing on SSW is the annoyingly upbeat background music

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Flies buzzing around the place. Buzz off.

Sh1tty glitter that sh1ts glitter everywhere around the Gaff.

It's so cold it's kinda makin me wish it was
    Christmas
    for some mad reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭pangbang

when you cant sleep because youre "trying" to sleep.

When babelicious babes know too well that their babeliciousness is overly luscious, but then they open their mouth and the mental equivalent of a challenged orangutang reveals itself. Hate that :P

Bluebottles that are all "look at me!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

erica74 wrote: »
    Where is the vomit smilie?
    smileys-ill-739063.gif

Was in the barber's and some guy and his child getting a haircut then when they were leaving in a buggy (little kiddie that is), I held the door open and he just walks out without a word of thanks. "Why I do this for a living arsehole...... and your hair is horrible." smileys-angry-577563.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I have a skip bag outside my house. This morning there is someone elses rubbish in it. Not a small little item either. Very cheeky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Girls who wearing Leggings as the jeans.

Like this morning i walking to work and and bam look ahead i see your ones underwear and i am sorry you could not miss it as the leggings where see-trow and she is going into her office dressed like that FML.

I dont know they cant tell there seetrow !!!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

Girls who wearing Leggings as the jeans.

Like this morning i walking to work and and bam look ahead i see your ones underwear and i am sorry you could not miss it as the leggings where see-trow and she is going into her office dressed like that FML.

I dont know they cant tell there seetrow !!!!.

This could be considered a trivial excitement if said legs, posterior and undergarments underneath said leggings were of the attractive variety. Still though, not what you want on your mind while at work.

Its never to early in the morning to see a nice bottom!
    But if the bottom was not nice....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

It's etc, NOT ect :mad:

• Advertisement

I whacked my head off the boot door of my car this morning.

My skirt that was loose now fits :(

The train is late.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

People telling me I look pale.
    I AM pale.
    If I don't wear make-up I will, of course, look pale.
    My neighbour has said to me several times recently "You're very pale, are you alright?"
    Yes I'm fine ffs!
    It's just how I am!

People constantly commenting on the weather
    "Oh it's lashing out, look!"
    "Isn't it a gorgeous day?"
    "Oh I think it's to snow later"
    "It was hailing earlier!"

Yawn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

fussyonion wrote: »

People constantly commenting on the weather
    "Oh it's lashing out, look!"
    "Isn't it a gorgeous day?"
    "Oh I think it's to snow later"
    "It was hailing earlier!"

Yawn.

I regularly travel to a country where it never rains. It's sunny all. the. time.

Sounds delightful?

Honestly, it becomes boring very quickly and you miss the chats about the weather.

"great weather we're having....again....always great weather we're having :("

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

fussyonion wrote: »
    People telling me I look pale.
    I AM pale.
    If I don't wear make-up I will, of course, look pale.
    My neighbour has said to me several times recently "You're very pale, are you alright?"
    Yes I'm fine ffs!
    It's just how I am!

I get this all the time too. I'm naturally very fair, and I think it looks worse because my hair is so dark, my brows are so dark and I've a warm undertone to my skin so I don't have any of that typical Irish pink to even take the sting out of the paleness. I had an awful week last week and I look like a wretched ball of sh1t from it, and usually I take a lot of pride in my appearance but met my friends mother on Monday and she's not one to mince her words. "What's the matter with you? You're grey in the face". Feck off :(
    Imagine walking up to someone to tell them they look sh1te when they just have their natural face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

Why can't I just delete dead people from my phone book? Some part of me thinks they'll haunt me from beyond if I do. Annoying cos I normally don't do the supernatural stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I have a lovely outfit on today. And I also have lovely curly hair.

However.

When I went to the bathroom, the mirror informed me that this outfit with this hair makes me look like a middle aged lady person. Now according to an AH thread recently, I am a middle aged lady person, but I certainly don't want to look like one. Until I'm an eldery lady person, then middle aged will be wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Woman tries to cross road, two toddlers run out in front of all the cars and dance around the street, then the one child she has actually her hands on falls in the middle of the road and she picks him like a rag doll and drags him around. What planet are these people on.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I bought my dog a lovely cosy dog bed in a bid to get him off my bed and into his own. He took one look at it and ran into my bed and under the covers. I left it in the sitting room to see would he get used to it and he walked over to it and growled at it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,612 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Wore a nice dress to work.
    Got asked if I was pregnant.
    Won't be wearing this dress again so.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Wore a nice dress to work.
    Got asked if I was pregnant.
    Won't be wearing this dress again so.

That reflects more on the person who made the stupid comment than you. Wear the dress again!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement