Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Girls who wearing Leggings as the jeans.

Like this morning i walking to work and and bam look ahead i see your ones underwear and i am sorry you could not miss it as the leggings where see-trow and she is going into her office dressed like that FML.

I dont know they cant tell there seetrow !!!!.

Twice in the last week I've seen this..they're not just see-through they're like invisible leggings..TA that I was telling my ex about it and he seemed to have the opposite opinion on them to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I have some Bird's eye chillies in a little jar so I tried to give my stir fry a bit of a kick. I tried to tip in 1 or 2 but 6 went into the oil so I left them in. Dear Jesus that was hot... I'm sweating like Gary Barlow in the tax office and I think my tongue is going to fall out. :o

My blood pressure is 148/86

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

My blood pressure is 148/86

:(
    Mine is making my head fuzzy it's so low. I'd actually swap with you

My TA is my ear is popping every time I yawn - ouch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

I lost fifty Euro of someone else's money. Feeling sick and stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Tennis Elbow and I don't even play tennis. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

My black denim skirt attracts white fluff and hairs like crazy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

The feeling in my fingertips after cutting my nails

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

Neighbours calling in unannounced. F*** off .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

4 football matches on and the snooker. Annoyed I can only watch 2... or 3 at a push.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Those question ppl are asked when they ring up a company where they have an online account, name, customer no, address, phone no(yea, the one I gave when I set the account up, TEN years ago) then the lectures about financial regulations and data confidentially. NEW security questions please.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭notsoyoungwan

About three weeks ago I agreed to give a presentation tomorrow evening.
    I haven't even started it yet. My procrastination strikes again!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Spoilsports.
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Wore a nice dress to work. Got asked if I was pregnant. Won't be wearing this dress again so.

People are so f#* kin rude & thoughtless.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Bredabe wrote: »
    Those question ppl are asked when they ring up a company where they have an online account, name, customer no, address, phone no(yea, the one I gave when I set the account up, TEN years ago) then the lectures about financial regulations and data confidentially. NEW security questions please.

Companies who phone you at home and then want you to answer security questions before they tell you why they rang

Feck off, you phoned me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Feckoffcup

One exclamation mark is enough, use any more and i'll have to kill you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Hayfever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

A lady I know passed away last night.
    Huge rush on her Facebook this morning. "Rip Hun you were a true ladie #feelingheartbroken" or the huge long dedications speaking directly to the deceased from people I know were acquaintances, "I'm devastated at the loss of my good friend, you were a great mother and a lovely person and I'll miss you more than I can say" tagging all the woman's kids in it. Wtf!!!
    Go to the funeral ffs, don't make it into a Facebook thankswhoring festival

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Companies who call their business' things like "Kevin's Kerbing" or "Klassy Kuts for Kids", ffs just spell the bloody thing the right way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Yeah, still chickenpox

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

anna080 wrote: »
    Companies who call their business' things like "Kevin's Kerbing" or "Klassy Kuts for Kids", ffs just spell the bloody thing the right way.

I'm annoyed now I can't find anything wrong with Kevin's Kerbing!?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

gramar wrote: »

Omg. Morto!! Annoyed that I can't spell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

It would seem that you can!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭ahlookit

gramar wrote: »

Maybe he's got a business curbing people's enthusiasm?

TA: slow walker on the footpath, who then decides they are in a hurry and dash across the road in front of emergency vehicle with sirens blazing

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭kerryked

Quick, change it to Ciaran's Curbing before anyone notices :pac:

Today's TA: Exams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

People who bring there new born babys into the office to show them off ?. I really dont get that.

I think next week I am going to bring my chihuahua into work next week to show him off .......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,770 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

People who bring there new born babys into the office to show them off ?. I really dont get that.

I think next week I am going to bring my chihuahua into work next week to show him off .......

I call it "a cautionary tale"... if you don't work hard at school this is where you'll end up working.... bit early on in the child's development, though....
    The babies are OK. The assembling of the middle aged women who coo and squawk loudly over them is not, however.... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Icsics

Aglomerado wrote: »
    I call it "a cautionary tale"... if you don't work hard at school this is where you'll end up working.... bit early on in the child's development, though....
    The babies are OK. The assembling of the middle aged women who coo and squawk loudly over them is not, however.... :mad:

Absolutely & the wedding photos from the wedding in Spain that none of us were invited to!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

The world needs an asshole cull. There are way too many assholes.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm in a bit of an argumentative mood today :mad:

Someone gave me jelly beans earlier and I demolished them. Just checked the expiry date. Let's just say they are expired and then some.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement