Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,875 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Being, but, been makes sense if you say "I have" in front of it

There's my grammar-Nazi'ing done for today :o

Or, 'being' if you still are, 'been' if there's a chance you aren't any more.

My TA for today is, again, people that turn up unannounced and expect to be received, without considering whether their presence inconveniences you in any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Car mirrors and how they have the ability to make you look like sh1t. TA'd that all my TA's are to do with me being a vain bitch

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Colser wrote: »
    His forehead?Thought you'd find better spot for it kfallon..

He's not supposed to enjoy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Doing a bit of gardening, got an extra bag of compost on the way home as I thought I wouldn't have enough. I did have to open it but only needed about 7 or 8 handfuls out of it. Most of a big bag now left over.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Looking out the kitchen window at two sparrows fighting over one feeder when two other feeders are free.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

Encouraging a friend and spending time doing something (that held absolutely no interest to me) simply because it was important to her. :)

When I mention something that was important to me (even tho I didnae ask for her participation) she blatantly refused to support my efforts ...in any way.

Nice :/ .... Cool, I shall follow her lead, no need to continue supporting her meaningless activity if she couldn't even bother to be the least bit encouraging about mine, one time. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭farmerwifelet

went to hospital for appointment arrived good and early - too early by 24 hours! ahh have to go back tomorrow. d'oh! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

not winning tonight's lotto jackpot - am counting on a lotto win to get away from my dreary job!

bird poo absolutely everywhere - windows, pavements, car - are they all eating curry or what? the place is destroyed. theres even poo in my porch and it's nearly impossible to scrub off.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭LittleMuppet

My TA today is the little kid on the bus this morning watching Peppa Pig at full blast on her tablet. It was 7.30 ffs. Oh and manspreading... It was worse than normal today too. I guess it just wasn't my morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

An undertaker smiled at me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

Is whatsapp not working for anyone else? Everything else is fine. Very TA

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

Yeah it's bucked for me too.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Spudgun

all I want to do is eat

Yeah mine is acting the c?nt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

It's totally down in the UK, relieved it's not just my phone being dodge!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭micar

Articles online which have "it's the dredge"

Wtf does "it's the dredge" mean?

It is a good thing or a bad thing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

Yep I'm in Canada and Whatsapp is acting the dope for me too!

'sake.....all the dick pics I had ready to send and down goes Whatsapp.....very TA'ing

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

TA that it took me ages to cop on to just send a text last night instead of trying for ages to fix whatsapp.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

People who keep talking to me and asking questions when im clearly focused in doing something else

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Amazon I dont get your post service any more.

You say my parcel is delivered to me. ITs 12KM from my house in a DEPO i have no clue about ..... and telling me to pick it up from there .....

Why could you not leave it in the depo that's 5 mins from house ?. That would make life easier ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

People incorrectly using comma's to pluralise word's really annoys me lately. I see it lots of people's post's on here. Drives me mad.

and People Who Type Everything Like This, Capitalising Every Word In Each Sentence. Though that seems to be confined to Facebook thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Very bad hair day.

Colser wrote: »
    Very bad hair day.

TA'd that I can never say this......

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sitting beside a guy in the library who is constantly sniffing his fingers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

After a 30 minute conversation with a lady with a strong italian accent I sound like Gino Ginelli himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭GBX

People incorrectly using comma's to pluralise word's really annoys me lately. I see it lots of people's post's on here. Drives me mad.

and People Who Type Everything Like This, Capitalising Every Word In Each Sentence. Though that seems to be confined to Facebook thankfully.

I deal with a supplier who emails me like this. Drives me mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

When an absolute rot texts me without a care in the world. "Hey what's up?"

My standards ok, my standards are up.

It's extremely annoying having people who piss all over good vibes constantly trying to worm their way back into your mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Winterlong wrote: »
    After a 30 minute conversation with a lady with a strong italian accent I sound like Gino Ginelli himself.

And now I want Gelato.. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭Bredabe

ALL the fuss today over your man releasing his video made in galway, for his galway girl song, has no one ever ever made a video and sang a song ref'ing galway girls?
    Those of us who already cant get where we need to cause of tourists(who dont do me any good) and not 'weigns, care very little. Get a grip!

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement