Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,853 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Mod: Let's move on from the debate about killing animals please.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

When there's any bit of rain the Irish habit kicks in for people, strangers, to clump together in bunches and block other passers by

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

I hoovered up a spider once. Five minutes later it wobbled back out of the pipe of the hoover. Could almost hear it saying christ it's a bit blustery out today

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭twill

I just had a spindly spider crawl across me! :eek: I set it on the curtain and it's crawled away to freedom...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I put all my sheets in the wash and later found one lonely pillow case left out :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,756 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Burgers are generally sold in packs of four but the buns are in packs of six.

Shakes fist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I'm in bed already on a Friday night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

My back hurts. It hurts standing, it hurts crouched over and it hurts sitting down but I know from experience I need to keep moving. It's only a TA because I have Valium. Otherwise it'd be a catastrophe

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,875 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Burgers are generally sold in packs of four but the buns are in packs of six.

Shakes fist.

They want you to buy 24 of each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

northgirl wrote: »
    I'm in bed already on a Friday night.

I was planning on going out for pints, instead I stayed in to watch the match and now I'm fit for bed :/ so many places I'd rather be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

The lovely bar of Dairy Milk plain chocolate I bought earlier at the self service till has done a disappearing act. :(

It was the first item I put through the scanner, either I forgot to pack it or it fell out of the shopping bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

Airport pint pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

I need a public services card.
    Went online to make an appointment.
    Can't do anything without a verified account.
    Can't verify account without a public services card o_o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

TA I was very excited to be going out for the first time in ages. Not just drinking. I can't be dealing with nights out that revolve around drinking and not much else. I was going somewhere very unusual and different. It probably would sound a bit weird here so I won't go into details but it's very much my kind of thing. Then, my side and back sort of internally exploded. Again. I didn't have to be taken in my ex's van, shaking, rocking and grunting to A and E, thank god. It's stopped now, but I'm not stupid enough to risk going anywhere tonight. And now my right hand is shaking like I have Parkinson's disease or alcoholism, and I'm burning up. I'm really cross with myself and my body now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

TA that I wanna know where widdershins was meant to be going :pac:
    (Hope you feel better soon!)

My friend's Facebook post ''I've the munchies. I'm hungary'' ughhhh, stop making me wince, woman! It's not just a typo, she always spells it that way. And I'm usually anti-spelling-nazism so now I'm TA'd at my own hypocrisy.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,266 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

The words "Not Responding"
    Everywhere lately! :mad: WTAF? Windows Media Player (Not Responding)
    Facebook, Twitter, even Boards.ie (Not Responding) on phone or PC
    I update my PC & my Apps. This is really getting on my tits!!! :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

There's only strawberry yogurts left and I don't like them. Weh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

No matter how nice and sunny and warm it is outside, it's always freezing in my house.
    The other day it was 19c outside; everyone was out in their T-shirts and shorts, as was I, but when I came indoors to do the dinner, I was absolutely freezing and considered putting the heating on.
    Ridiculous to have icy hands when the sun's splitting the trees outside.

TA'd that my whole body is aching from a combination of a tough gym session yesterday and alcohol last night.
    I'm always aching the day after drinking, don't know why.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Have to go grocery shopping. Hate this more than any other household chore.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Lucyfur wrote: »
    There's only strawberry yogurts left and I don't like them. Weh.

A yogurt fell out of my fridge this morning and splattered all over the place and my snobby dog wouldn't even lick it up.

TA I'm in the hairdressers, first time in forever I haven't had to take time off work to come and end up dealing with work stuff from here and on conference call about ransomware attacks!

And I'm hungry and have a headache.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Have to go grocery shopping. Hate this more than any other household chore.

Oh don't get me started! An absolute pain in the arse when you live in an apartment!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,754 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

A yogurt fell out of my fridge this morning and splattered all over the place and my snobby dog wouldn't even lick it up.

TA I'm in the hairdressers, first time in forever I haven't had to take time off work to come and end up dealing with work stuff from here and on conference call about ransomware attacks!

And I'm hungry and have a headache.

You are not paid enough for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

everlast75 wrote: »
    You are not paid enough for that

Apparently I do :rolleyes: :(

Ah it's very interesting to be fair.

TA at myself.

I say everything is my favourite. Anything I really like is my favourite. Even if it's not actually my actual favourite.

I also say everything is perfect. Getting my hair done and must have said "that's perfect thank you" about 15 times already. I'm trying to change it up a bit now.

TA that I've posted twice in this thread today now with TAs. I hate being grumpy:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Any recipe printed in a newspaper will never turn out like the pictures and likely be a rotten disappointment.
    TA at myself for never learning that lesson.

TA horrible uneasy feeling about the decisions I've made lately. I haven't slept or eaten properly for ages. I don't think I'm quite 'right' in myself. And TA at myself for smoking myself silly. Not a way to make up for lack of sleep etc. This is borderline material for the personal issues forum :D:/

TA'd by both prudish people and people who sexualise innocent conversations. Just more TA'd by prudish people today.

And the animal cruelty threads on Boards. Just..ffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I am back living at home with my mum and 2 sisters. My biggest TA is that I can't go anywhere without them asking me about 500 questions about where I'm going, how long I'll be and who will I see.

Also TA that my 3 previous wardrobes full of clothes have to squeeze into one wardrobe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭storker

Not such a TA this I suppose but...

The Indo online had (yet) another pointless fluffed up list article. Six things you need to know about the current ransomware outbreak. Strangely enough, their list of things you need to know doesn't include how to avoid it. I guess people don't need to know that.

Muppets.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

TA'd that this thread is nearly finished and their won't be a new one.:mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement