Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Barbie! wrote: »
    TA'd that this thread is nearly finished and their won't be a new one.:mad:

You're not very good at trolling barbie :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

What! :eek:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,875 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :( :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TA'd at Barbie's announcement.

I want to speak to Ken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Ta'd that Ted is a misogynist and needs to speak to the man.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

He wouldn't dare close it if Whoops creates it :D:D:D

Ta'd that Ted is a misogynist and needs to speak to the man.:D

Nah, I am just a young Victor Meldrew.

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    He wouldn't dare close it if Whoops creates it :D:D:D

Challenge excepted. I'll move to North Korea where she can't get me.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Please pray tell as to why?

Threads are capped at 10K TA posts.

TA'd that I know a lot of rubbish info.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

gammygils wrote: »
    The words "Not Responding"
    Everywhere lately! :mad: WTAF? Windows Media Player (Not Responding)
    Facebook, Twitter, even Boards.ie (Not Responding) on phone or PC
    I update my PC & my Apps. This is really getting on my tits!!! :confused:

Yeah you'd think they would've developed a button now that says 'Well fcuking respond then.'

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

How far away are we? When can I type?

this post is 9764.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

this post is 9764.

This is post 9765

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

This is post 9766.

I thought we just start a new one after 10,000 posts is reached?

How would we annoy ye then. The decision lies with Boom bap. Pm him if you want the thread to have a new life.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,668 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Maybe I'm missing something here but why would there not be a new thread?

YLYL is up to Season 8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

TA I'm dying

(It's probably only manflu) but it may as well be Ebola for the dramatics outta me. I'm burning up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭storker

Maybe I'm missing something here but why would there not be a new thread?

There needs to be. I find this thread very therapeutic...

The light bulb blew in the kitchen. I tried standing on tomes to reach but no luck. I literally had to squeeze a chair in through a narrow door to try to reach the fitting knocking everything around me. I changed the bulb but it still wouldn't work. It turned out I had put the old bulb back in. Had to squeeze the chair back in and replace with the newer bulb. Now the bulb is too bright and it's giving me a headache.

I wanted a takeaway but when I tried to reach Just Eat online they said they couldn't secure a connection for me to go further then Charlie19 said, what about the app? I basically installed the app and when I had the whole fkcing thing ordered it went to my address and said the place doesn't deliver to where I live. I literally live ten minutes from it. I have gotten food from them loads of times. I'm seriously being trolled here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭storker

The light bulb blew in the kitchen. I tried standing on tomes to reach but no luck. I literally had to squeeze a chair in through a narrow door to try to reach the fitting knocking everything around me. I changed the bulb but it still wouldn't work. It turned out I had put the old bulb back in. Had to squeeze the chair back in and replace with the newer bulb. Now the bulb is too bright and it's giving me a headache.

I wanted a takeaway but when I tried to reach Just Eat online they said they couldn't secure a connection for me to go further then Charlie19 said, what about the app? I basically installed the app and when I had the whole fkcing thing ordered it went to my address and said the place doesn't deliver to where I live. I literally live ten minutes from it. I have gotten food from them loads of times. I'm seriously being trolled here.

http://www.fmylife.com/ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

How would we annoy ye then. The decision lies with Boom bap. Pm him if you want the thread to have a new life.

Done. And I've posted a link to all the Facebook people whose posts featured on the 'Dumb/Great Facebook Statuses' thread (especially fussyonion's friends) so that they can PM him too.

You evil bastard...

And a token TA, while I still can - people who have the windscreen washer jets in their cars set stupidly high so that most of the spray shoots over the top and onto the car behind (i.e. mine). I feel like giving them a pin to fix it, but I might accidentally stab them in the face with it, depending on how annoyed I was. And since the same car crawled through town at five miles an hour while they looked for a parking space, oblivious to the queue of cars they were holding up behind them, I'd say the chances are quite high.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭mikemac2

I was a learner driver and my L plates were correctly positioned on the windscreen and back window

Why do some take a scissors and cut off the white background? Is it because you think the L letter is smaller so people can't see it. Also the sticker stuck somewhere outside on the back of the car, what's that about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

The light bulb blew in the kitchen. I tried standing on tomes to reach but no luck. I literally had to squeeze a chair in through a narrow door to try to reach the fitting knocking everything around me. I changed the bulb but it still wouldn't work. It turned out I had put the old bulb back in. Had to squeeze the chair back in and replace with the newer one

TA that someone would change a lightbulb and wouldn't think to turn the light on before moving the chair :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,078 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

s4uv3 wrote: »
    I need a public services card.
    Went online to make an appointment.
    Can't do anything without a verified account.
    Can't verify account without a public services card o_o

You can make an appointment by phone, right?

http://www.welfare.ie/en/Pages/Public-Services-Card_holder.aspx#lef21f

And I don't see anything about needing a card to verify a MyGovID account?

https://www.mygovid.ie/en-IE

TA that someone would change a lightbulb and wouldn't think to turn the light on before moving the chair :pac:

Eh smartie pants. This place is screwed from the electrics. It's often I changed a bulb and it was something else wrong. Therefore I stumped as to where the issue arose from. Thankfully now I have light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

TA: my inability to say no. Had a rake of makeups to do this morning for my cousin, her daughter is having her first communion. Didn't mind that, fairly simple morning, I enjoy doing makeup. I get on well with my cousins but haven't really seen much of them since my father passed away, so were not close. Cousin insisted on joining them for the meal afterwards. I would rather eat razor blades than join in - I'm too socially awkward for that, I like them but I'd feel like a gatecrasher. I tried compromise. I'll meet them after the meal. She wasn't having a bar of it. No no, you'll come for the meal. :(

Thing is, I'm coming down with something and I don't want to. Talk about a first world problem a first world problem. I should be pure grateful I have been invited

• Registered Users Posts: 15,511 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

I've seen an ad on TV twice this morning for Aviva Insurance 'Bring your own Boots' to Landsdowne Road for a game that was held....

Yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I'm starving but other half is dropping someone off at the airport so I have to wait til he returns til I can put the sossies and rashers on.

I could cook them now, eat mine and he can reheat his but who likes a rubbery sossie?

I could have some toast to tide me over but that would fill me up and I wouldn't want sossies.
    And I want sossies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

mikemac2 wrote: »
    I was a learner driver and my L plates were correctly positioned on the windscreen and back window

Why do some take a scissors and cut off the white background? Is it because you think the L letter is smaller so people can't see it. Also the sticker stuck somewhere outside on the back of the car, what's that about

L & N plates up at the same time, because the person driving the car at any one time has 2 statuses?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement