Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Subliminal advertising... and a distinct lack of rock shandy. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

northgirl wrote: »
    ta'd I'm just back from the shop and want rock shandy cause read this :pac:
    New Home wrote: »

Get your own TA's ffs :pac:

TA'd that it's getting to that time on a Sunday night where thoughts turn to work in the morn :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sunday night blues suck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

New Home wrote: »

TA'd that I have rock shandy but it's fanta rock shandy, which is not as nice as finches or club...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

TG1 wrote: »
    TA'd that I have rock shandy but it's fanta rock shandy, which is not as nice as finches or club...

I now have Rock Shandy but TA'd that I don't have a willing lady here to give me a hand shandy :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Rudeness, was on narrow roads today, twice I pulled in where I could to let oncoming cars pass. Not as much as a nod, more a look of what the f were you doing there in the 1st place. I'm annoyed I have to leave the house on days like today, meeting this rude people makes me want to become a recluse and live off what I could grow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

That ad for Estrella Damm that's shown on Fox every single ad break.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭makingmecrazy

TA'd that I really like Matt le Blanc on Top Gear. Thought I was going to hate him in the role but he was great.

Well I'm not in the least bit tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Top Gear

It's a bit like when your parents split up after years of good times , then your Ma meets someone else, and you're left with your "quirky" new stepdad desperate for approval (chris evans) its just not the same.

Haven't watched new top gear and only ever watched old top gear a handful of times, but I imagine thats how it must feel for many without clarkson and co.

• Advertisement

I have to shave my legs because it's sunny and I couldn't be bothered but I will.

I'm tired but I have to get up.

Will someone please make me tea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Monday mornings in summer absolutely suck when you have to go to work.
    On the plus side -bank holiday weekend only a few days away!

Sitting on a train that's running 15 minutes late while being tired and hungry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I normally like porridge with strawberries but today, I got up late (1pm) and it was left congealing in the pan by my well-meaning mother. Still edible after heating it back up and giving it a stir but it wasn't the most pleasant texture- all mushy and too sweet IMO.
    Trivially annoyed by that. Also, can't seem to find Farage yogurt anywhere. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,623 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

There's a Supervalu (I think) ad on at the moment, and one the Supervalu guys is going on about 'sangwiches'. Like a knife scraping on a plate to my ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I'm not and have no desire to be 'on' Facebook. I notice lately that I can't look at a linked page without a giant Log in/Join pop up covering most of the page. Even when I click 'no thanks' it still covers the bottom third of the page grrrr...

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

I'm sweaty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

McChubbin wrote: »
    Also, can't seem to find Farage yogurt anywhere. :/

I'm almost certain you mean Fage. Greek yogurt. Found in Tesco or SuperValu. Save money and buy Liberté instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭carefulnowted

Digestive problems. Arrgh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Why do all three of my kids decide to p1ss me off at the same time? Could at least one of them not manage to wind me up? I'm a very quiet person, yet lately I feel like I'm turning into a fcukin fishwife :(

• Advertisement

Ads on YouTube... I haven't used it in a long time but when did that become a thing? How much advertising revenue do they make on videos of cats sitting on robot Hoovers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

My new sandals are killing my toes. That little bit that goes between my big toe and the one next to it. Why do nice shoes have to hurt??? Very TA'ing.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Being off-line for a few days & come back to 4000 threads to catch up to on here.

(may be a slight exaggeration)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

My laptop has to inform me that I've just plugged my headphones into the headphone jack. As if I didn't know already. Sheesh.

My laptop has to inform me that I've just plugged my headphones into the headphone jack. As if I didn't know already. Sheesh.

In a similar vein my phone feels the need to tell me that my headphones are not connected every time I turn it on... If I can read the screen I can probably see they are not hanging out of it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

Neighbour is cutting his lawn for the last hour. I know it's summer and that, but it's after 11 now, it's dark, I'm in bed, I don't need the hum and revving of a lawnmower droning on!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭nicki11

My phone sounds like THX's intro whenever it comes on, seriously is that necessary what if I was in a library or something

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Notavirus.exe

I'm not racist but I hate it when a foreigner uses the word 'feck'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Lad at work asks to borrow something from me.
    No bother, I will bring it in tomorrow.
    Arrive in to work to discover that yerman has decided to work from home today.
    Bastards!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

everlast75 wrote: »
    TAKE YOUR SUNGLASSES OFF - YOU'RE INDOORS!!!

Sometimes the glasses are prescription!

Which reminds me of the TA of having to take prescription sunglasses off on entering a building and going from +20 to -6 vision :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement