Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

When I use a urinal at work and let out an exaggerated "Oh yes!" or "Ah Jesus!" and only then notice that someone is using one of the stalls, and I have to hope to god that I finish before they do and they come out and see it's me and think I'm weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

I'm awful broody today. Wtf is that all about :(
    I keep imagining a little Persepoly running about the place with a little curly head. I can even see her bright yellow dress and little converse shoes.
    She's really huggy and wants to know everything about the world around her.

Now I am sad because I'm 34 and there is no Mr Persepoly so no baby :(

I'm 34 too.. #Possibilities :D

TA'd the clock seems to have been going backwards all day!

I'm 34 too.. #Possibilities :D

TA'd the clock seems to have been going backwards all day!

I'm TA'd that I can't have the craic on this thread. I'm also TA'd with myself for being a divil with wanting to chat dragging the whole show off topic.

Sorry about that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

I'm TA'd that I can't have the craic on this thread. I'm also TA'd with myself for being a divil with wanting to chat dragging the whole show off topic.

Sorry about that :)

TA'd that you're TA'd about not having the craic and now I'm also TA'd about not being able to have the craic :P. Back to serious matters now anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

He probably didn't realize that you were glued to the spot, unable to move.

Shame on those trying to teach their children new things.
    Zero TA's in this post, how TA'ing ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

The Mr. Price mascot and the big stupid head on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

I hate it when a loose hair gets stuck to my hand in the shower and I can't shake the blasted thing off.

I also hate flies that land on me and keep coming back over and over, no matter how many times I shoo them away. It's creepy! They just sit there looking at you and craftily rubbing their legs together as if they are plotting world domination. Stupid floral perfume and sunscreen, attracting them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 430 ✭✭scream

I was trying a new recipe and realised I'd forgotten garlic, no biggy thought I, until after I'd chopped up the other ingredients and realised I'd forgotten to buy peppers, well there's only so many ingredients that you can leave out before it becomes a different dish. Now it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

The TV has decided to act the maggot the first night of the euros :mad:

The TV has decided to act the maggot the first night of the euros :mad:

Well there's only one thing for it, you're gonna have to shell out a few grand for a 55 inch flat screen.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,679 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

that fookin Allianz advert- worst thing ever.

lesson is - if you see a neighbour in trouble, take some time out to sort out your own insurance on your mobile phone, feel self satisfied BEFORE lending a hand :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

scream wrote: »
    Well there's only one thing for it, you're gonna have to shell out a few grand for a 55 inch flat screen.:D

It lives for now :D

Though rte hire some grade A gobshties to commentate....
    And this only the opening ceremony

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

TA'd that twice today I have found myself staring at arses. An au pair collecting a child in my little ones class was wearing black leggings, and was walking ahead. I checked out her arse big time, as I'm obsessed with the idea of leggings that aren't see through in that area. These were good leggings and I was also TA that I couldn't ask her where she got them, as she would know I'd been staring.
    I also went to open the bedroom window this afternoon, and the builder next door was standing with half his arse out of his jeans. I froze to the spot, unable to stop staring in disbelief, also it wasn't a bad one in fairness :). So yes, I'm TA'd that I'm feeling like a bit of a perv today.

A midge just bit me on the joint of my big toe and it's so so so itchy.

73Cat wrote: »
    TA'd that twice today I have found myself staring at arses. An au pair collecting a child in my little ones class was wearing black leggings, and was walking ahead. I checked out her arse big time, as I'm obsessed with the idea of leggings that aren't see through in that area. These were good leggings and I was also TA that I couldn't ask her where she got them, as she would know I'd been staring.
    I also went to open the bedroom window this afternoon, and the builder next door was standing with half his arse out of his jeans. I froze to the spot, unable to stop staring in disbelief, also it wasn't a bad one in fairness :). So yes, I'm TA'd that I'm feeling like a bit of a perv today.

It's the heat, it's making everyone hot and bothered.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

My plan for the evening was to have a glass of wine and relax. Instead I ended up running around in the rain after the neighbours cattle who broke out into my boyfriends farm. Not how I wanted my evening to go.

Also I wish a thunder and lightning storm would just happen already because I have such an awful headache from the weather.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

Greetings,
    The slurry tank vacuum tank to break down

Regards,
    The Sidewards Man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

TA at pre-flight nerves.
    Not too bad, I am getting used to flying now, but still get the jitters.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Watching the football with Mrs. Bap, she shouts OFFSIDE out of nowhere, I make a face and continue watching. A few minutes later she tells me that she knows the offside rule. I don't argue with her.
    She gets a bit riled up telling me that she knows the rule.
    She proceeds to tell me her understanding.

She doesn't know it but still insists she does. This is what will break our relationship. The offside rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Bought a new digital watch and even with instructions, I still can't for the life of me set the time properly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

We have no milk in the house not a drop for breakfasts in the morning.

I'm TA'd that I have to haul my lazy ass off the sofa to go the shop. I also want something nice but have no idea what that might be....

Rogueish wrote: »
    We have no milk in the house not a drop for breakfasts in the morning.

I'm TA'd that I have to haul my lazy ass off the sofa to go the shop. I also want something nice but have no idea what that might be....

Could you extract some breast milk? Kill two birds with one stone.

TA muggy weather.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

TA - Russell Crowe and his stupid, fake, annoying Irish accent in Winter's Tale. Mind you, in that film even Colin Farrell's own accent seems fake...

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Could you extract some breast milk? Kill two birds with one stone.

TA muggy weather.

The auld milking machine (aka the breastpump) isn't due to be called into action for another week or so. Plus I don't think it is quite the right pairing to accompany cornflakes :-D

Has the Sidewards Man been peeping into my kitchen cupboards?? <_< >_>

TA'D I'm jealous of hubby having a beer. I don't even like beer... now a G&T with extra lemon.... Sigh* just another week.

TA I keep forgetting about deadlines for submissions to competitions, going to be ready for 2017!

Also TA about a stomach ache and panicked as usual pre-flight (will I get to airport, what if trains delays, my luggage, the actual flying, the long drive home) :(

I should be sleeping but nerves not helping. I have my alarm clock all set and my phone alarm (on far side of room) as another back up alarm for morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

ta'd i have to fast all day tomorrow after a slice of toast before 8am.. No food on a Sunday??:eek:

northgirl wrote: »
    ta'd i have to fast all day tomorrow after a slice of toast before 8am.. No food on a Sunday??:eek:

Better make it toast with jam or marmalade (make it special) :P

Annoyed now that I am craving raspberry jam (the non seedless one!)

northgirl wrote: »

I would rather starve than have a bad carvery.

TA phone went dead and charger is missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

One of the kittens peed all over our bed. I wouldn't mind but I literally just put new bed clothes on the bed. Now I have to go and change them again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

Midges.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement