Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭NiallBoo

Nobody wants to spend the rest of their life with me.

:(

Well...at least you acknowledge that it's trivial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Nobody wants to spend the rest of their life with me.

:(

TA'd at Perse for not acknowledging my love;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

McGruber wrote: »
    My neighbour is a fcuking annoying fcuktard!!!!

My face just started twitching and I lost it. 5 god damned years of pent up frustration with these cnuts just exploded out of me. I let rip at the fcukers and fcuked the hammer 40ft down the garden.

Sorry for the rant.

Just cheer yourself up by taking a walk around your lovely big garden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Receiving constant texts from the vet reminding me that various pets are due this, that and the other. I feel like texting back saying, "sorry you charged me 70 euro on Saturday for removing a splinter from my cat's paw, I don't have 60 euro for the dog's kennel cough this week" :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

The way Michael Noonan pronounces the word union as if it rhymes with his name.

"We will have a meeting with the other members of the oorapeen oonan"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

The way Michael Noonan pronounces the word union as if it rhymes with his name.

"We will have a meeting with the other members of the oorapeen oonan"

• Registered Users Posts: 19,685 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I ****ing hated the abbreviation and phrase "Brexit"*

After the vote I am naive to think that I will hear it less and less.

That may be true, but lo and behold - what's this? In the aftermath of the voting I read a new phrase.. "Bremain", as in those that wanted to stay.

Jesus ******* Christ - I'm so angry I can barely see :P

*shudders

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

The security alarm people are in work servicing the alarm system. Just when I'm on lunch and getting 15 mins of peace :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I've no ice cream left at home :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I stayed out til 3am last night, work is so hard today :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

Just noticed I slipped into my overdraft for the first time (not by much) but I need to get an IOU to a friend as my money is back at Uni.
    Bollocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

There's a whole packet of twix bars in my top drawer but I cant have one because I have some corporate hot shot sitting in front of me for the afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

You said you'd ring by the end of the (working) day.

You didn't!!!

pppffftt!!

Now I've a whole night of wondering...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Stupid Car Insurance. I hate facing into it. :/ Would anyone like to do it for me please and t.i.a. ....... :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

People that suck the joy out of everything and find a negative in every scenario, really annoying.
    Special mention again also to the clowns that don't yield at roundabouts .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    There's a whole packet of twix bars in my top drawer but I cant have one because I have some corporate hot shot sitting in front of me for the afternoon.

I laughed at this, can totally relate lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I have still got a pain in my face from yesterday afternoon. I was at another house for lunch and one woman who would not be my favourite person was there. She didn't shut the fcuk up once, she didn't take a breath. The whole afternoon she spent attention seeking, making sly digs, and bigging herself up, and all at top volume. My jaws were so tightly clenched I thought I'd break a tooth. The struggle of trying to keep my true feelings from showing on my face was immense. That woman gives me ire:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

The amount of times the word "Historic" has been used for our sporting "heroes" over the last few weeks..

The Historic win over South Africa in S.A.... to the historic test win, which didn't happen.
    The historic 1-0 win over Italy, (did they not do that before?)

If the E.U come after our corporation tax we will leave the E.U like U.K, seriously,:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Subacio

Kids continuously bouncing a basketball outside. No effing hoop in sight. Just thud, thud, thud ad nauseum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

mixed signals ... :confused:

• Advertisement

Phones getting abolutely raped for battery use nowadays. Can barely do anything at all. Have had a chat app in use for the last couple of hours and feicin thing is dying. Shure chat apps shouldn't be using battery for feic sake. It's 2016 like. :mad::mad::mad:

Mislaid the stupid Meter key again, found it last time and it's gone walkabout again. :o:rolleyes: Foreverforgettingstuff. That will be my next Username. Forget now what I was told to open the stupid box with again. Stupid thing. :mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

People who have no sense of humour.

Stupid Car Insurance. I hate facing into it. :/ Would anyone like to do it for me please and t.i.a. ....... :(:(

I agree totally. That business is full of absolute gougers (I love that word!) Was so sick of it that last year I got a two-year car insurance (with Blue Insurance) - and then all car insurance went up the week after! No car insurance searching this year as a result.

My ta (which won't be popular!): water. I think we should pay for the water we use so we have an incentive to conserve it and I'm annoyed that people are giving out because the EU comes out as it did today and says that we must pay for it. There are loads of things we could legitimately fight against paying for - bankers' debts, the obscene ministerial pensions paid to politicians when they're as young as 35 (John Bruton, for example)....

Paying for the water (and waste!) we use is sensible.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Mislaid the stupid Meter key again, found it last time and it's gone walkabout again. Foreverforgettingstuff. That will be my next Username. Forget now what I was told to open the stupid box with again. Stupid thing.

Pliers?
    Adults who talk down to kids/teenagers...Shut up and let them have their say especially as they speak more sense than said adults usually..Muppet's!

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭the14thwarrior

trivial things that annoy me....
    people taking shoes and socks off in aeroplane.... with manky feet
    people driving under the speed limit on a road that's not busy
    unwrapping a corneto and finding I've left the last (best) bit of the very very end of the cone in the wrapper. heart breaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Going to bed... Getting all cosy...

Then either feeling the urge to go for a pee or worse...

Realising you're hungry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Going to bed... Getting all cosy...

Then either feeling the urge to go for a pee or worse...

Realising you're hungry!

Or that thing you've been trying to remember all day popping into your head and forgetting it by morning.

And the Euro 2016 music.

I've a few tonight.

Really really want chocolate or crisps or chippies, just something nice. I'm trying to be good. It's hard. I want to wrap myself up in the comfort of a pepperoni pizza. I want to feel the soothing hands of a can of coke.

Tomorrow I just sort out health insurance. I let my last policy lapse. Also still have a touch of the hypochondrias. Maybe another doctor visit. 50e I can't afford this week :(

To the man; Why you not text me? Hmm? Coz I'll be damned if I'm going to text you!

To me; You're an eejit. Sure wouldn't you be the first to say "what's the big deal to go and send a text"

To Mammy; Miss you tonight. I would be bending your ear and you would be saying "don't mind them gobshiites" :)

I don't own Pliars I don't think, I'll have to buy some. Why are they called Pliars I wonder... I think somebody suggested something that I actually have in the house last time I posted, I'll have to find what they wrote.

Just went to post on a Thread. Aaaaaaaaaand, it's closed. :mad::rolleyes::(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Being feicing hungry ALL the time. Doesn't matter what it is sweet, savory, carb, protein or complete junk..... nyom!

It's gotta stop. It's not like I'm not eating properly (OK breakfast might not be stellar) but every other meal and snack is sensible and should curb the munchies.

Arrrragh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement