Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,670 ✭✭✭storker

Liberals who...aren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

TA'd that I'm tired, very cranky and I can't go home for the rest of the day :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

TA I am tired and hungover and too warm. I feel like I need to shower every hour so I don't ooze alcohol from my pores. And I have the hangover hots too. no its not as fun as it sounds, its just roasting. In the dog house with OH and I feel sad and blue and tired. Bleurgh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Someone spending 25 minutes arguing with me in work over a process but ending "I mean I've no real strong feelings on the issue"

Then shut the **** up and stop looking to have it done your ****ty way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Small packets of malteasers being called "fun size". The lack of content is not my idea of fun.

Similarly - the share bags. In whose reality is that enough to share with someone? Not mine anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭duffman3833

the squeak from my chair that no amount of wd40 will cure :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I went to do silage with my boyfriend and his friend but I am now covered in bites. Big lumps on my legs and even one on my face. They're so red and ugly!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Had a little Tesco chocolate bar (their version of Penguins) to satisfy my chocolate craving but it hasn't hit the spot so I feverishly grabbed a Wispa and a mini Boost and now instead of deeling satisfied, I feel ill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

KatW4 wrote: »
    I went to do silage with my boyfriend and his friend but I am now covered in bites. Big lumps on my legs and even one on my face. They're so red and ugly!

You're lucky to get to do silage.

TA'd at cashiers who don't chat to you when scanning you're shopping. Especially in a local shop where you would half know them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

TA I have been feeling deeply nauseous since yesterday, barely able to eat but I know I should try and have something substantial.
    Medication I am on normally makes me gag when having it, even more so today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Not knowing what to wear in this weather. It looked like it was going to rain earlier , so I put on boots and a jacket to go out. By the time I had got down the town it was sunny and warm, and I was roasting hot:(. The jacket was a dark green bomber style jacket, and the boots were Doc Marten ankle boots, and whatever way I caught sight of myself in a window, I looked like a little Nazi :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Ninjini

Don't know what I want for dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

KatW4 wrote: »
    I went to do silage with my boyfriend and his friend but I am now covered in bites.

Durrty! It's called 'silage' these days, is it? :pac:

They're building a house next door to where I work. I've had two days of listening to a rock breaker. I'd better not come back to the same thing on Monday. :mad:

I'm a bit broke this weekend so I can't be spontaneous. This makes me feel trapped and I don't like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

I'm a bit broke this weekend so I can't be spontaneous. This makes me feel trapped and I don't like it.

Sure I'll spot you €100.00 :pac::D

The Trivial Things that Make You Happy thread. Where do those "focus on the positive" happy people get off? Your happiness would be nothing without awareness of misery!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

The Trivial Things that Make You Happy thread. Where do those "focus on the positive" happy people get off? Your happiness would be nothing without awareness of misery!

Some of us are happy and annoyed to sit on both fences!

TA at something or other.

maudgonner wrote:
    Durrty! It's called 'silage' these days, is it?

TA'd that you made my situation dirty when it was completely innocent!

Sure I'll spot you €100.00 :pac::D

Would you really?? :D

Ta'd about mumblemumblemostthingsrightnow

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Flipping employees who choose not to learn (couldn't be arsed) to press the sync/refresh button on their work calendar. Resulting in double bookings and then sending flipping cryptic messages back to me when I try to inquire about the same.

I swear if I have to go in to work tonight to cover and have to drag two overtired boisterous boys and a newborn in with me I will go postal on somebody's ass.*

*I may not go postal but I will be extremely T (flippin') A

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Would you really?? :D

Ta'd about mumblemumblemostthingsrightnow

Yerra, go on so sure !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

Sitting at a set of traffic lights the lorry 3 cars ahead got a the green left turn light and then the muppet on the bike cycles straight thru the red light on the trucks left side as it started turning, only a car blew its horn the truck jolted to a stop, lorry blasted it's horn at the cyclist, not a bother on him didn't even turn n look, kept going. Muppet,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,670 ✭✭✭storker

Hyperbolic buzzfeed-style headlines for clickbait pieces...

"You need to see this..."
    "The only thing you need to see today"
    "...will make your day."
    "...will blow your mind"
    "Brilliant..."
    "Best ever..."
    "Funniest ever..."
    "Hilarious..."
    "Broke Twitter..."
    "Broke the Internet..."
    "Ooops we've run out of superlatives..."

etc....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Mudmask

Showed the hair dresser exactly what I want. The picture was even of me from a few years ago. It was very easy.

Nope.

I am now the human mushroom head.

Getting the blame for something I didn't do.

I am hypochondriating.

Again.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Electrical devices that needs to charge for a few minutes before you can switch them back on after the battery goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

selous wrote: »
    Sitting at a set of traffic lights the lorry 3 cars ahead got a the green left turn light and then the muppet on the bike cycles straight thru the red light on the trucks left side as it started turning, only a car blew its horn the truck jolted to a stop, lorry blasted it's horn at the cyclist, not a bother on him didn't even turn n look, kept going. Muppet,

And if he hit him it would be the truck's fault.

TA'd at the inequality on the roads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

MASSIVE slug in the kitchen :(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

My itchy arse. And it's only been three weeks since my monthly bath. :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement