Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Shannon757 wrote: »
    One of my earphones is dying so I have the other one turned up higher. TA'd at when the other one comes back in and scares the sh1t out of me.

Well now the TA is that the music on my phone isn't working at all. Now I might need to get a new phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Whenever I am off work the person who covers me always changes the height of my chair. This drives me potty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

A solitary Bluebottle doing his level best to annoy me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

A bad day has gotten worse. I have dislocated and possible broken my jaw and now I can't chew.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭wally79

Shannon757 wrote: »
    A bad day has gotten worse. I have dislocated and possible broken my jaw and now I can't chew.

There's definitely something wrong with those earphones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

My laptop charger died so I got a new one but the laptop won't recognize it. TA'd I've been without my laptop for two days now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

TA'd I fear I may have forever lost my mojo..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

Every time I use the scanner/printer I need to re download the driver/whatever otherwise it won't work.
    Even after all that sometimes it just says no!

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭tringle

When someone borrows my car and changes the radio station and doesn't change it back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

northgirl wrote: »
    TA'd I fear I may have forever lost my mojo..

Jesus, that is TA'ing me. Sad day for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Fúcking pollen count is through the roof today. I'm in red-eyed, sore throat, sinus-blocked, ear-popping HELL.

Also the bint who came to my desk this morning to tell me she has a head cold. Get. The. Fúck. Away. From. Me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Ugh I feel so crap. Couldn't get to sleep at all last night. So I'm exhausted. I've got a nasty cold and my new tattoo is all sore and peeling. My tummy's in bits, I'm feeling constantly pukey and basically like I just got hit by a train. I should really go to the doctor today but I just can't face getting out of my PJs. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

OldNotWIse wrote: »

Desperate bang of attention seeking there.

*Her, not you.

TA at stuff.

Winterlong wrote: »
    Desperate bang of attention seeking there.

*Her, not you.

TA at stuff.

How dare y...

wait

:)

TA I had no breakfast so had a huge meal at break time and now its lunch and I'm not hungry :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Jesus no originality at all that one! Holding the imaginary drink pose wtf could of had a real drink in her hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

The sound of my next door neighbours voice, and oh Jesus, the laugh on her :(
    More than ever lately, I want to move somewhere with a bit of land all round me and no fcukin neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

If one more person walking in front of me stops dead in their tracks or spins 180 for no reason I might headbutt them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

Too late for that. He already married her. He could probably shove a full-size cricket ball in her mouth if he needs to shut her up.

TA a second mobile battery in six months has swelled up. Probably from overcharging and overuse. Might need an internet hiatus. That would be two TAs in one post :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

My body hates me. I have an infection requiring antibiotics & paracetamol & prebiotic. I feel like crap every muscle in my body aches. I'm knackered and just want to go to bed leaving the children with unlimited screen time. *Bad Mama/Auntie* T/A being sick and the drugs not working quick enough.

I also have grocery shopping to do. The cupboard/fridge are perilously close to bare. This requires energy, motivation, the ability to move.. T/A why doesn't Aldi do online shopping & delivery.

*Whinge *Moan *Whinge *Whinge *Whinge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

When you're wiping ur a.rse and your finger breaks through the tissue paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Fúcking pollen count is through the roof today. I'm in red-eyed, sore throat, sinus-blocked, ear-popping HELL.

Also the bint who came to my desk this morning to tell me she has a head cold. Get. The. Fúck. Away. From. Me.

Haha, that description sums up someone who was wandering round my office telling anyone who would listen about her head cold! Maybe we work in the same place :pac:

My TA for the day is the my manager regularly assuming I'm psychic and then later wondering why I haven't done something the way she wants despite not telling me that's how she wanted it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I've no ginger nut biscuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

When you're wiping ur a.rse and your finger breaks through the tissue paper.

TA'd that I'm reading this thread while eating.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Still giving ....
    SATSUMA wrote: »
    People eating oranges on public transport.

*peeing on public transport (TA stupid strikethrough isn't clear)
    The smell of stale urine when they open the door at 7:30am, in the morning:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

TA'd at all the back to school stuff ads already. Just saw an Aldi one for school uniforms. Flip off. It's only mid July and you're making me feel like it's the last week in August.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

TA that I woke at 5:10 to hear my 3 year old crying hysterically, I jumped out of bed and ran into his room, he was sitting on the bed. I picked him up gave him a big hug and asked him what was wrong, "daddy, me have nobody to play with". Adrenaline flying so got up and watched 2hrs of trains on telly before my alarm went off.

Flys that fly around in circles under lights (even during the day), no matter how hard you hit them they return after 30 seconds and continue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Chatty internet Scrabble players. Especially persistent ones who keep sending messages when I'm blatantly ignoring them. Just shut up and play!

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭tringle

When my meat loving husband eats my vegetarian meal as a "side dish" for his meat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Golf talk in work, my God what a boring sport!

Yesterday was the 'preview', today & tomorrow will be discussion on the 'live play' ffs :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement