Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

Someone in the office brought in a big lego box and I don't think it has any lego in it.

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, you lego tease?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

Seeing an eight grand TV in Harvey Normans at the weekend......and wanting it!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Spanish fúckin' students :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Deedeemazzy

When I order a double espresso with a shot of water and cold soy on the side..
    and the cafe server didn't understand because I said more than one word (Americano. Latte.)

I try these days to be understanding that not all people were cut out to take coffee orders and are destined for greater things in life :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭selous

kfallon wrote: »
    Spanish fúckin' students :mad:

Happy memories...:rolleyes::D

(oops wrong thread)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Trying to read my phone when wearing contac lenses......next to impossible, I am probably posting this in the completely wrong thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

Battle of wills with a 3year old - I don't think that I am winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

Home accessories with quotes, saccharine sayings and letters of the alphabet. This trend has been around for too long now. It's time for it to move on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Shint0 wrote: »
    Home accessories with quotes, saccharine sayings and letters of the alphabet. This trend has been around for too long now. It's time for it to move on.

You need to learn to Live, Laugh, Love

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

lawlolawl wrote: »
    You need to learn to Live, Laugh, Love
    TA you are trying to get me to engage with it. Be gone quotes on cushions, be gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Shint0 wrote:
    TA you are trying to get me to engage with it. Be gone quotes on cushions, be gone.

Home sweet home. 😛

Teenagers,especially your own ones.Lazy,brazen,cheeky pups that need to be fed and watered continuously and give endless cheek in return.I've a PlayStation,phone and modem about to go into the bin here if anyone wants them..😠

Colser wrote: »
    Teenagers,especially your own ones.Lazy,brazen,cheeky pups that need to be fed and watered continuously and give endless cheek in return.I've a PlayStation,phone and modem about to go into the bin here if anyone wants them..ðŸ˜

We were all one of those moody monsters once! :D

Slightly TA'd that I have to get off the couch soon. I know I'll be glad of the exercise once it's over but not feeling it at the mo

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

The faces pulled by the blonde twat on thar MTV show Find My First Love (I think thats the name) ads, if you exaggerate your expressions by 10 I dont buy into that being your actual reaction.

Having to attend communication meetings in work. "Our plan is to make more money, save money", they never seem to mention no pay rises.

That I am getting old, got out of bed early this morning to go for first run in a month. Tip toed downstairs as to not wake the house, roll of toilet paper had fallen behind the toilet, bend over to pick it up and pulled my trapezoidal muscle (connects neck and shoulder). FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I just assumed a certain shop I needed to go to this eve was open til 9, so planned to reach it by 8,30.

Of course it shut at 8...

Bah!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

It's past 10pm and I suddenly really want to continue a project I dropped weeks ago.
    TA I need an early night more than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

It's 20 degrees and humidity is at +80%, and the I just witnessed a guy walking around in what has to be fifteen foot long Wooley scarf, and a tshirt. gob****e!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    It's 20 degrees and humidity is at +80%, and the I just witnessed a guy walking around in what has to be fifteen foot long Wooley scarf, and a tshirt. gob****e!

It's slightly overcast so therefore, to Irish people, it is winter now so out come the coats, hats, scarves and gloves.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

My 4yr old is going through another Duracell bunny phase. She was still talking to me at 1am. When I begged her to be quiet she said " But Mam, I love to talk!" When I in desperation told her I was going out to sleep in the car, she said " Go on, so!" I am fcukin cock eyed with tiredness today, can't cope :(

73Cat wrote: »
    My 4yr old is going through another Duracell bunny phase. She was still talking to me at 1am. When I begged her to be quiet she said " But Mam, I love to talk!" When I in desperation told her I was going out to sleep in the car, she said " Go on, so!" I am fcukin cock eyed with tiredness today, can't cope :(

:D

My TA is similar, knackered today, just want to go home and either get into bed or pan out on the couch!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

lawlolawl wrote: »
    It's slightly overcast so therefore, to Irish people, it is winter now so out come the coats, hats, scarves and gloves.

Or people who light the fire because it's raining.

• Advertisement

Gwynplaine wrote:
    Or people who light the fire because it's raining.

I think it's freezing the last few evenings ,I put the heating on for about 20 mins last night and then it was way too hot.Windowgate is happening in work..open it close it..moaning it's too hot/too cold FFS..some people experiencing tropical moments to top it all off.It's a no win situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Colser wrote: »
    I think it's freezing the last few evenings ,I put the heating on for about 20 mins last night and then it was way too hot.Windowgate is happening in work..open it close it..moaning it's too hot/too cold FFS..some people experiencing tropical moments to top it all off.It's a no win situation.

Its colder inside my house than outside!

Its colder inside my house than outside!

Same here and it's too hot in the car.WTFðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

TA'd that my new workplace finishes on a Friday at 4:30pm compared to my previous workplace finishing at midday on Fridays...

Who knew Friday afternoons could feel so long!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

people who suck their teeth or whatever it is they're doing to make that god awful noise. >:-(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

TA'd that my new workplace finishes on a Friday at 4:30pm compared to my previous workplace finishing at midday on Fridays...

Who knew Friday afternoons could feel so long!

TA'd that there are people who finish at midday on Fridays!!!! :mad::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

Dodge wrote: »
    TA'd that there are people who finish at midday on Fridays!!!! :mad::eek:

Yep, used to have my 40 hours worked up by midday Friday,

7:30-17:00 Monday - Thursday (30 min lunch) and skip off home at noon Friday!

TA'd that I've to add a TA to every post in this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Ta'd that someone in work went to the bother of asking me three times over the last few weeks what they were supposed to do with something and then today decided completely off their own bat to do the exact opposite of what I said the three times they asked. This caused me to have to do loads of extra work today. What was the point in asking me in the first place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

TA that someone behind me leaned on the horn at me when I stalled at the traffic lights and it took me a couple of goes to get the car started. I don't mind a polite "reminder" beep, but leaning on the horn is a bit much when it's very obvious that the driver is trying to start the car, rather than just having not seen the lights! I wouldn't even mind but the L plates were on the car!

(I'm over ten years qualified and I very rarely stall, was driving an unfamiliar car, I'm actually quite a good driver! But still, the L plates were there, for all they knew I could've been a newb! Have some patience, people!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭tringle

TA that someone behind me leaned on the horn at me when I stalled at the traffic lights!)

I'm short and roundy so TAd that when I'm stopped at a crossroad and lean forward to look left that my boobs sound the horn and everyone looks at me to see what I'm complaining about. Specially annoyed at those that shake their fists at me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement