Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

kfallon wrote: »
    Am I right in saying it's not a 99 anyway without a flake? It's just a normal cone!

TA that I want one now too!

I don't know, does it matter? I had a pitta for lunch :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

scdublin wrote:
    When you bring back sweets from holidays and someone has to the cheek to complain about the type of sweets.

I hate those massive bags of small hard sweets that people bring back from hols,bring back some decent choccy ones or jellies.(I brought after eights so I'm entitled to complain ),😛

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

Stuck at the luas stop for over 15 minutes, it's absolutely roasting here! Can't wait to get home!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

miezekatze wrote: »
    Stuck at the luas stop for over 15 minutes, it's absolutely roasting here! Can't wait to get home!

Oh God what's wrong with it this time?

TA the luas :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Colser wrote: »
    I hate those massive bags of small hard sweets that people bring back from hols,bring back some decent choccy ones or jellies.(I brought after eights so I'm entitled to complain ),😛

Or Licorices...the devils own sweet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Oh God what's wrong with it this time?

TA the luas :mad:

Not sure, they must have just skipped one or two or something. :/ There was no announcement, just said next train in 17 minutes. I was hoping that was the second page on the display thing and it would tell me in a moment that one was due, but no. :( Yes, the luas is a daily TA, especially in this weather!

Just walked out of a shop and passed by a pregnant woman... smoking. All the scientific evidence, all the warnings. To damage a child's health like this really is beyond selfishness.

Just walked out of a shop and passed by a pregnant woman... smoking. [url=
    https://www.google.ie/search?q=smoking+pregnancy&oq=smoking+pre&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.5224j0j4&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8]All the scientific evidence, all the warnings.[/url] To damage a child's health like this really is beyond selfishness.

It is and something which would really annoy me too but you never know what battles a person is fighting.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

TA'd that I'm still in work on the hottest day of the year. Because someone had to stay and wait for a late courier pickup.

And despite the fact that I worked until after dark last night, that someone had to be me, because everyone else has kids they had to pick up.

It wasn't even considered that I might have commitments that I would have to rearrange - no kids, so nothing else matters. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

TA at this hot weather !!

Left work early (not a TA), but dosed of for a good hour and half & now less chance of getting a night's sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

maudgonner wrote: »
    TA'd that I'm still in work on the hottest day of the year. Because someone had to stay and wait for a late courier pickup.

And despite the fact that I worked until after dark last night, that someone had to be me, because everyone else has kids they had to pick up.

It wasn't even considered that I might have commitments that I would have to rearrange - no kids, so nothing else matters. :mad:

That shít annoys me, happened to me a few times too til eventually I kept telling them I 'had to be somewhere'. I don't give a fúck if the creche fines you, couldn't give a gee tbh, bring your sob story to somebody who gives a shít!

TA'd that I had a TA as I began to type and now I can't remember it....must have been ever so trivial :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

The word Dude, especially when used by an Irish person towards another Adult

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just sat down to chill out and someone from the Corpo or simiar has arrived with an angle grinder and is slicing up the road again :mad:

northgirl wrote: »
    Just sat down to chill out and someone from the Corpo or simiar has arrived with an angle grinder and is slicing up the road again :mad:

It's after 9 go out and tell them to **** off!!!!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

major bill wrote: »
    It's after 9 go out and tell them to **** off!!!!!! :mad:

I just checked and it's on the Cork City Council "planned" roadworks as manhole replacement from 19:30 - 23:30... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

People who still have those reindeer noses and antlers on their cars.

northgirl wrote: »
    I just checked and it's on the Cork City Council "planned" roadworks as manhole replacement from 19:30 - 23:30... :mad:

Bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭maudgonner

I've just got an email from Udemy (online training provider) offering me a course on...Pokemon Go.

Just 30 dollars - and if I buy now I can get 50% off!

maudgonner wrote: »
    I've just got an email from Udemy (online training provider) offering me a course on...Pokemon Go.

Just 30 dollars - and if I buy now I can get 50% off!

TA'd that I seem to have a minor pull of a muscle in my neck :mad:

The fúckin' rain is back :mad:

• Advertisement

The advertising whizz who decided to market humble bog roll as "Quilted Dreams".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Bloody flies inside landing on me and it's too warm to sleep.

The advertising whizz who decided to market humble bog roll as "Quilted Dreams".

Ahhhh that sounds like heaven in a wipe, would be very conducive to the needs of my sensitive botty :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Snoring !!!!. The apartment above me has someone new living in it and this is all i can hear for the past 2 weeks !!!!.

How load can someone be ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Everything :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Seeing what someone looks like after only hearing their voice, like radio presenters. It completely ruins the image of them. It TA's me that I now know what they look like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

Car park spaces that are too narrow. Fatties need room.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

TA'd that I got caught by the port tunnel closing last night. Had to sit near the front of the queue for ages. Took 2 hours to get home.. Sigh.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,351 ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

The fcuking idiot who's just boarded my flight to London, sitting in 2A, who walks half way down the cabin looking for his seat!!

What the actual fcük???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

People posting pictures online of their thermometers/weather stations showing it to be 35-40 degrees.
    Their thermometers/weather guage are sitting in the sun, what do they expect?!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement