Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial Things That Annoy You — Rules in Post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Having breakfast in a cafe and you nip to the loo half way thru. (Kids).
    But when you return to your table it has been cleared.
    Especially annoying when it took you ages to get the staff to take your order.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

TA'd with this Ninja Fly that keeps evading my attempts to squish it. Its been 3 days and this little bastard is still invading the space between me and the computer screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

Buying some meal in a cafe,some waitress comes over and says are you finished,
    no i,m not finished , i,m a slow eater.

cafes that play loud music .
    I watch tech ,gaming podcasts on youtube, why do so many nerds wear shorts and sandals.
    pale white legs are not good to look at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭failinis

riclad wrote: »
    why do so many nerds wear shorts and sandals.
    pale white legs are not good to look at.

Pale legs will never be tanned legs if hidden under trousers. ;)

TA that people hate my milky skin!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭carefulnowted

I sweat so much, it's so embarrassing :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

People who cant make a decent cup o' tae.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

McGruber wrote: »
    People who cant make a decent cup o' tae.

Way too milk weak as fook

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭gossamer

People who moan on and on about their never ending list of ailments at any given moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

I'm here on a bus from Galway to Cork and there are two tourists who firstly moved to take up 4 seats in limerick are now sitting in two leaving the other two taken up with their shoes and have their smelly ****ing feet up on the front seat ( you know what I mean) and have no consideration for the fowl stench.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭galwayguy85

TA'd that when I'm holding my iPhone it'll just randomly vibrate, suggesting that I've just received an email or an IM on whatsapp etc.

In actual fact, nobody has contacted me.

A double whammy of loneliness and first-world problems.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

I need the weight of a duvet on me to get to sleep but it's too warm to get to sleep with the duvet on me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

When something happens that throws you off for the rest of the day and you can't think of anything else, despite numerous other things needing your attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I need the weight of a duvet on me to get to sleep but it's too warm to get to sleep with the duvet on me :(

I do the one leg out thingy. Works a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

People chatting to me in the gym.
    I like you and all but there is no point me being in the gym if I'm gonna chat because I can't give my exercise the attention it needs.
    Let's chat later, yeah?

Girls in the gym who wear makeup. You look fking ridiculous.
    People on their phones whilst on the treadmill/bike.
    Do you not want to make the most of your time in the gym?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭yellowcandle

Slow walkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,218 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

Chicken wings

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭s4uv3

I do the one leg out thingy. Works a treat.

But the monsters will get your toes :(

Commas used instead of apostrophes. :(

Two people in my office loudly gossiping about another person, meaning I now know things I'd rather not know, assuming they have their facts right, not knowing if they have their facts right, and not wanting to be part of the gossiping by asking. It's not the kind of day where I can deal with a moral dilemma!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I hit one of those stupid metal bollards with my car. No damage but I got shouted at for it. I hate people and metal bollards today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jd215k

The Crunchy add by a certain chocolate maker and the pizza add by a certain chain that has Dom in its name. :( :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭yellowcandle

That man who has gotten a lot of voice over work in radio and tv ads. He does those cringey Three ads.

He sounds so insincere. Hope they all stop using him soon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

The efficiency of cooker hood extractor fans. Mine is about as useful as an asmathic cat. The only thing it's doing efficiently is converting electricity to noise. Water running down the tiles and fogged up windows. Ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

The efficiency of cooker hood extractor fans. Mine is about as useful as an asmathic cat. The only thing it's doing efficiently is converting electricity to noise. Water running down the tiles and fogged up windows. Ffs

biggest waste of my time. what sort of prick came up with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

People that don't yield at roundabouts...don't keep nosing out you prjck.
    Also pricks that say nothing when you hold the door for them,I'm not a doorman but thanks for killing my want to ever be nice and hold a door ever again

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Slow walkers.

+1 I live in Edinburgh, the Fringe Festival starts this week and while it'sa brilliant few weeks the slow ambling shuffle of the masses is like something from The Walking Dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

That man who has gotten a lot of voice over work in radio and tv ads. He does those cringey Three ads.

He sounds so insincere. Hope they all stop using him soon

Think it's Nicky Byrne.
    TA at family who come to visit, take over the entire bank holiday Monday and then act like they did you a favour by decending upon you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

People that don't yield at roundabouts...don't keep nosing out you prjck.
    Also pricks that say nothing when you hold the door for them,I'm not a doorman but thanks for killing my want to ever be nice and hold a door ever again
    Huge TA for me too, Grouchy Marx :D

TA I dropped a large jar of cumin seeds which smashed off the kitchen tiles and they went everywhere. My Dyson handheld vacuum was about as useful as foxy farmer's extractor fan. I know I will still be finding them in corners and crevices for days to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

When someone starts singing a a song and they keep singing the same line

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Robsweezie wrote: »
    When someone starts singing a a song and they keep singing the same line

Also, they get the words wrong.

• Advertisement

Work colleague brought in some horrendously smelly food and is munching it beside me.

It's far too early in the morning for that kind of awful smell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement