If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 75m7900

Options
  • 21-04-2016 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭

Hi,

So I spotted this new model you have listed and was very interested - 75", HDR and 4k etc.  Not crazy pricing.

But looking at the specs some of them seem confusing - e.g. brightness of the screen is 400 nits - which is VERY low for a HDR set.  Some of the commentary online seems to suggest it couldn't be HDR at that brightness?

Are you sure the specs you have listed there are correct?  I can't find any reference to this model in anything published by hisense.

I have seen references to a 75mu7000 - which is 4K+HDR but also seems to have much higher brightness etc?

Also is the pic correct as it seems to be the same as the one for the 2015 models?  Would love to see a detailed spec sheet or something if you had it.

Cheers,

Ak

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Akula wrote: »
    Hi,

So I spotted this new model you have listed and was very interested - 75", HDR and 4k etc.  Not crazy pricing.

But looking at the specs some of them seem confusing - e.g. brightness of the screen is 400 nits - which is VERY low for a HDR set.  Some of the commentary online seems to suggest it couldn't be HDR at that brightness?

Are you sure the specs you have listed there are correct?  I can't find any reference to this model in anything published by hisense.

I have seen references to a 75mu7000 - which is 4K+HDR but also seems to have much higher brightness etc?

Also is the pic correct as it seems to be the same as the one for the 2015 models?  Would love to see a detailed spec sheet or something if you had it.

Cheers,

Ak
    HI Akula, many thanks for your post.

We don't have a lot of info available for this one at present, as it is a new model, just on preorder at the minute. One thing I will say though, is that to get the UltraHD branding, there are very strict guidleines now, so it will be a true HDR set in that sense

Best I can find at the minute for a detailed spec is in spanish, but a google translation gives us this so far:

- LED TV
    - Screen Ultra HD 3840x2160
    - Ultra Slim Design
    - SMR 1200 Hz
    - 3D
    - Smart TV vidaa 2.0
    - Integrated Wifi
    - Netflix & Wuaki.TV
    - Quad Core
    - HEVC (H.265)
    - Anyview
    - DVB-T2 / T / C / S2 / S
    - 4 HDMI
    - 3 USB
    - PVR Function (USB Recorder)
    - Hotel Mode + Cloning
    H75M7900 EAN: 6942147430590
    Netflix

Link to the original PDF is here - http://www.ceymsa.es/en/display/4413-tv-75-wifi-dlna.html

I will find out what I can about this one and come back to you as soon as I have any more info

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭stanleytli

Hi, do you have this TV in stock?
    How's picture quality etc?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

stanleytli wrote: »
    Hi Stanleytli, thanks for your post.

We still don't have any stock of this one through as yet, I am waiting to hear of any ETA from our warehouse, and will keep you posted.
    As we haven't seen this one yet, I can't say picture wise on it, but I  know on the other models that we have ahd through, the picture has been superb on them fro the price bracket they're in. We've sold a lot of the 50" for example, and have never had any issues with picture quality

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Stanleytli, thanks for your post.

We still don't have any stock of this one through as yet, I am waiting to hear of any ETA from our warehouse, and will keep you posted.
    As we haven't seen this one yet, I can't say picture wise on it, but I  know on the other models that we have ahd through, the picture has been superb on them fro the price bracket they're in. We've sold a lot of the 50" for example, and have never had any issues with picture quality

Cheers
    Brian
    Thanks Brian,
    Please keep us informed.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Stanleytli.

Thanks for the post.

At the moment we have no stock of this screen as it a special order product.

I have not seen it in action but going on the NEW 55M3300 and the old screens the picture will be very good.

Hisense have been very surprising with the quality of there screens. Whilst relatively new to Europe, they are a very large Television company in other parts of the world.

Currently priced at 2999 Euro. It is a lot of TV for the money.
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201981-75m7900.aspx?swapstore=1

Let me know what you think.

Any questions drop me a post.

• Advertisement

Thanks Kenny,
    I am definitely interested, when are you expecting this TV will be in stock?

Thanks Kenny,
    Hey Stanleytli.

I'll drop our purchasing team a call and see if I can get an ETA on them.

Thanks Kenny,
    Hey Stanleytil.

Spoke to our guy in purchasing and they think it will be around two weeks before stock lands. There are a small number due in but only a handful.

If you are thinking of going for one let me know as soon as possible if possible and we can get the ball rolling to get you one.

Again any questions please just ask.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.