Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Signatories at Kilmaingham Gaol

Options
  • 21-04-2016 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Help wanted please
    I am an amateur historian and I am very interested in Irish history, particularly 1916. I am deeply upset having missed an opportunity to book tickets for the Signatories production in Kilmaingham Gaol from Friday April 22nd to Sunday 24th
    I think it is a wonderful idea and keeping in line with the cultural birth that led to Ireland's revolutionary period.
    Please would there be anybody that could help me acquire two tickets for whatever the cost as this subject means a great deal to me. For reasons beyond me I missed them on ticketmaster.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Please check out Toutless.com, we do not allow ticket trading on the forum here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement