Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban from Aviation & Aircraft

Options
  • 21-04-2016 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭

I wasn't going to bother but....

Can a CMOD look at this for me.

That Forum is a joke at the minute, 3 threads I had some "user" come on and write Clickbait as a post and nothing is done. Mods are deleting perfectly appropriate threads on the Subject matter (not moving them). Twice it's happened....1 reappeared when I questioned it.....lazy Mod, the other is 1s and 0s somewhere....It's about Radar and it's not relevant!!....ugh...whats the point.

I question it all and BOOM. Ban.

My Ban worthy post explains it abit better. No point asking Mods about it as they're mostly the problem.

No rush, I'll not be posting there again anyway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

As per procedure outlined above in the header, please contact the mod first to discuss the issue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

tricky D wrote: »
    As per procedure outlined above in the header, please contact the mod first to discuss the issue.

Ahh, that'd just be a time sink/lost cause. They don't even see the mess they're making of it.

Lock this up so.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

For future reference, if you're unhappy with the way a forum is moderated, a PM to a category moderator or a constructively-worded Help Desk thread would probably be a more productive approach than a passive-aggressive Dispute Resolution thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement