Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours 2016, Mod Warning in OP, 10/7

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Lads whenare the pre-season games starting properly?

Eh, last Friday?

We've Fleetwood Town tonight and then its Wigan and Huddersfield on the 17th and 20th and then its off to the US for the match against Chelsea on the 28th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I read last week that he has a problem and will likely miss the start of the season. I'll try and find the link but I'm not great at that kinda thing.

Edit - can't find anything now so maybe I'm confusing him with somebody else. Sorry if I've remembered this incorrectly.

You might be thinking of Joe Gomez who has only just got back into full training.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

Any of our games be showing on TV?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Think the first few are all on LFCTV

All of them are on Pravda LFC TV! :D

The American and Barca matches are probably on BT Sport (they seem to like Liverpool) but you'd want to be mad to stay up to the crack of dawn to watch them to the end.

It's Fleetwood Town tonight at 7 PM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,670 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2001809/fleetwood-town-vs-liverpool/

Depending on where you are (or what you can find... :D)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,293 ✭✭✭✭rob316

kfallon wrote: »
    Think the first few are all on LFCTV

All games are on LFCTV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,295 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

All of them are on Pravda LFC TV! :D

The American and Barca matches are probably on BT Sport (they seem to like Liverpool) but you'd want to be mad to stay up to the crack of dawn to watch them to the end.

It's Fleetwood Town tonight at 7 PM

ICC games are all on sky

I'm trying to signup for LFCTV go, I only want it for the month, if I choose monthly for €6.99 will it just charge me for 1 month or continually?

• Advertisement

The artists impression and the current state of the build bar some more seats having been installed in the left area (the grass is thanks to Paint Shop Pro as it's covered in the original)

Cn_Ke_VVVWg_AAVbo_T.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,363 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Fair play to Colin Murray (that guy who is on TalkSport, but did MOTD2 after Adrian Childs left).
    CnP1wxvXEAAR7k_.jpg:large

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Colin Murray leaves talkSport because news corp bought it.

https://twitter.com/colinmurray/status/753215798546759680

Stan Collymore not renewed - maybe because of his views of the S*n?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

SlickRic wrote: »
    Fair play to Colin Murray (that guy who is on TalkSport, but did MOTD2 after Adrian Childs left).
    CnP1wxvXEAAR7k_.jpg:large

Anyone able to enlarge this for me?

Forgot my glasses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭tinpib

The artists impression and the current state of the build bar some more seats having been installed in the left area (the grass is thanks to Paint Shop Pro as it's covered in the original)

Harry where do you get these pictures? I'm fascinated by the building progress. Had a quick look on the official site but couldn't see them. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭corwill

Colin Murray leaves talkSport because news corp bought it.

https://twitter.com/colinmurray/status/753215798546759680

Great to see someone put principles ahead of their own narrow interests. Can't say I was too enamoured of his MOTD2 output, but then it's a sh!te show inanyways, so won't hold that against him. Will give any of his future endeavours a fair shake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,503 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Ibe's passed his medical at Bournemouth, will sign tomorrow.

Don't think we'll ever end up triggering that buyback clause though, don't see him improving enough.

• Advertisement

Part owner looking for some game time during the American tour.
    dejanlovren06If Lebron wants the number I dont mind, he is the king ��������

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHzXaDohke0/

corwill wrote: »
    Great to see someone put principles ahead of their own narrow interests. Can't say I was too enamoured of his MOTD2 output, but then it's a sh!te show inanyways, so won't hold that against him. Will give any of his future endeavours a fair shake.

He is a very marmite broadcaster I spent time listening to his show earlier this year while doing a lot of commuting and I enjoyed it Danny Murphy and Didi were his co-hosts twice a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

He is a very marmite broadcaster I spent time listening to his show earlier this year while doing a lot of commuting and I enjoyed it Danny Murphy and Didi were his co-hosts twice a week.

Fair play to Murray, bit of class about that. I wonder if Didi and Danny will stop doing it now also.

kfallon wrote: »
    Fair play to Murray, bit of class about that. I wonder if Didi and Danny will stop doing it now also.

Murray will get his old job back with the BBC if he wants it no problem there he brings in the ratings.

Danny could jump to the BBC without issue I would guess and i think he was good with his money.

Didi hasn't been a good with his money from what I read and probably needs the job.

Micky Quinn is another presenter with a big presence on the station I be interested to see if he quits but I say it's a job for him that he would struggle to get the same position on another major station in the UK.

If I was in demand/rich I could be principled as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Martin Skrtel has completed his medical, should be leaving any day now.

I know he hasn't been good enough in the last season or so, but I don't get the level of anger directed at him by some fans.

We all chime on about loyalty but it's a two-way street. You'd swear that he set out to cost us goals or sat on the bench and just collected his paychecks instead of playing.

For Skrtel, it wasn't lack of effort, it was lack of talent that saw his performances taper off.

I wish him well and hope we can sign better players to replace him.

Anyway, with Skrtel and Toure gone, Matip in and Sakho now struggling with achilles problems, do people think we might be adding to the centre of defence?

Matip, Lovren, Sakho, Gomez and potentially Lucas is what we have right now - a new arrival, a youngster recovering from injury and a midfielder out of position alongside what should be our two senior CBs... It's a little bit of a risk I would say.

But with the squad already so bloated, can we justify adding another body? I hope so anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Fieldog wrote: »

Thought he might make the jump up to the first team, oh well I hope there is a buy back clause in there.

Still £2.5m for a guy who barely kicked a ball at the club and in the last year of his contract isn't bad.

His talent wasn't the issue with Canos - it's all about pay demands.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

If I was in demand/rich I could be principled as well.

Still.

Have to say that tennis player refusing a big sponsorship cheque was ballsy.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

K48LE8f.jpg

Can't tell if Moreno is near or far away *insert fr.Ted.jpg* :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

I wish he was far away......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,887 ✭✭✭✭klose

Confirmed #LFC team v @ftfc: Karius, Flanagan, Matip, Lovren, Moreno, Stewart, Grujic, Alexander-Arnold, Markovic, Mane, Ings

A couple of pacey wingers, it's been a while. Won't get to see it but am interested to see how grujic affairs. Just realised ilori is now our 3rd available centre half if you don't include Lucas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Won't be long now til this starts getting Messi.

Aragon outta that with your football player puns, we were doing Spanish regions word plays not players in Spain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭SuperTortoise

What time is the game on? looking forward to seeing the new lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭NyOmnishambles

Kicks off at 7 I believe

Looking forward to seeing how mane gets on

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

7pm. Just found myself an ace small river for it.

Lovely ground that Fleetwood have

Great pitch and that main stand is a thing of beauty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

grujic is a big lad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Love seeing Mane come up and encourage him after the miss... little things like that make me smile.

Soft Penalty

Grjuic looks like a giant

• Advertisement

Grujic wins a penalty, Ings missed what was an awful peno to be fair......

That's my hopes for the season dashed now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

awful lax pen,hate that

Goal Grujic

Grujic scores

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Grujic is 6ft 3 crouch is 6ft 7 ,it does not look like there is that much between them, would have thought grujic was 6ft5 anyway

Moreno and Mane are working well together down the left hand side

martyos121 wrote: »
    That's my hopes for the season dashed now.

Feck it, our year!

Grujic running the middle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,887 ✭✭✭✭klose

New Gerard lads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement