Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waiting on Loan approval

Options
  • 22-04-2016 8:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

OK, I should have heard back on a loan approval last Monday, still no word, any chance of getting in touch with me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

gabmullark wrote: »
    OK, I should have heard back on a loan approval last Monday, still no word, any chance of getting in touch with me?
    Hi gabmullark,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We're sorry to hear you have not yet been contacted regarding your loan application. 

If you would like to send us a private message with your full name, phone number and address we will be happy to arrange a call back from our Lending Team. 

To send us a PM, please click on the link in my signature below. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Domo89

I have not heard back eother?? I was told to wait on an email 2days ago and I never received it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Domo89 wrote: »
    I have not heard back eother?? I was told to wait on an email 2days ago and I never received it
    Hi Domo89,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.
    If you would like to send a private message including your full name and contact number also the day you applied for loan, we will be happy to arrange a call back from our lending team.

To send a private message please click link in my signature. You will need to have signatures displaying to ensure you can see link.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 18 paddyjkearsey

hi i applied for a loan online on friday and have yet to hear back yet

Hi paddyjkearsey,

Thank you for contacting us here.

Can we ask have you received an email in relation to your application? Can we ask you to check your junk mail to ensure correspondence didn’t go in there?

Thanks,

Tara C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 paddyjkearsey

Hi paddyjkearsey,

Can we ask have you received an email in relation to your application? Can we ask you to check your junk mail to ensure correspondence didn’t go in there?

Thanks,

Tara C
    hi. no i having received anything and there nothing in my junk mail

Hi paddyjkearsey,

Thanks,

Tara C
    hi. no i having received anything and there nothing in my junk mail
    Hi,

If you would like to send a Private message with your full name and contact number we can ask the lending team to contact you in relation to your application.

To send private message please click on link in my signature.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement