Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork iStick stockists

Options
  • 22-04-2016 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

I'd be grateful if someone could tell me where I could purchase the above as I am eager to purchase today! Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,039 ✭✭✭Doge

pinkstars wrote: »
    I'd be grateful if someone could tell me where I could purchase the above as I am eager to purchase today! Thanks in advance

eSmokeStore on Patrick's Street stock them.

The green shop next to Careys Lane and Gloria Jeans.

I dont know about the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

There's also healthier smoker at the top of Patrick Street near easons, and a place on Oliver plunkett Street.

That esmoke store is prob the best though, expensive compared to online but has a good selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

Vapourpal in Ballincollig gets my vote. What did you end up buying?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,039 ✭✭✭Doge

So which shop did you end up buying the iStick from so other users will know?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭pinkstars

Doge wrote: »
    So which shop did you end up buying the iStick from so other users will know?

In e-cigarette world Carrigaline shopping centre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭pinkstars

Vapourpal in Ballincollig gets my vote. What did you end up buying?

I bought an iStick 30w.

Advertisement