Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit card personal customers only to have queries answered online?

Options
  • 22-04-2016 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hi, I was just waiting on a call to your credit card customercare and one of the messages played on the call waiting mentiond that from some date going forward the credit card queries will only be online and not on the phone Card Care.
    This is a problem for me as I only have a bank of ireland credit card and no bank of ireland accounts, so without a bank of ireland account you can't access online banking

So my question is what happens in my case - can i continue to use the 1890 251 251 number for my credit card queries?
    Thanks  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Jansstuff,

We've recently launched 'Card Care' which is an online service for personal customers to access real time balance and transaction information on their credit card. 

It is not necessary to be registered for 365 Online Banking or to hold a Current Account with Bank of Ireland to use this service.

You can register for Card Care through our Group website here

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement