Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Password Problems

Options
  • 22-04-2016 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I am having some issues with signing in. I have checked my password several times, it is correct. But it is not excepted by the login form. The only way I can log in is to go through my Google account. And after doing this, it will randomly sign out.

Any ideas of what can be going on?

I have checked my password on the Keychain on mac, and tried to change it to a new password, but it wont be accepted and thus wont allow me to change the password

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi there.

Have you tried logging out, and having having a password reset e-mail sent? Instead of logging in, click on this link and follow the instructions as directed.

Let us know if you have any further problems.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭F.Grimes

Tried logging out and back in countless times. Tried to change my password and get it sent out to my email. But I can't because it needs my original password, which it wont accept. The only way I can log in is through my google account.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement