Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not receiving credit card statements in post

Options
  • 22-04-2016 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi I have always received my monthly credit card statement in post but this has ceased over the last few months. I have contacted the 365 online facility with my query but have not received a reply.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

parkeral wrote: »
    Hi I have always received my monthly credit card statement in post but this has ceased over the last few months. I have contacted the 365 online facility with my query but have not received a reply.
    Hi parkeral,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You can opt back to receiving your Credit Card statements via post on Banking 365 Online by doing the following:
    • Select 'Manage Accounts' from the left hand navigation bar
    • Select 'Manage Statements'
    • Under 'Statement Delivery Preferences' choose 'eStatements & Paper'

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭DAVE222

I HAVE NOT GOT A STATEMENT FOR 4 MONTHS. I KEEP PHONING TO BE TOLD WE WILL SORT IT BUT NEVER DO. IF ALL THE PEOPLE DONT PAY AS THEY HAVE NOT GOT A STATEMENT THEY MIGHT SORT IT. I AM NOW ON HOLD TO THEM FOR THE LAST 40 MINUTES.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 miriamoc

I didn't get my credit card bill in the post  for the past 2 months  so I forgot to pay and now BOI has charged me 65 Euro in interest.  They introduced this change to reduce their costs and now they are making more money from customers who were not aware of the change

miriamoc wrote: »
    I didn't get my credit card bill in the post  for the past 2 months  so I forgot to pay and now BOI has charged me 65 Euro in interest.  They introduced this change to reduce their costs and now they are making more money from customers who were not aware of the change
    GO TO THE OMBUDSMAN ABOUT THEM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

DAVE222 wrote: »
    I HAVE NOT GOT A STATEMENT FOR 4 MONTHS. I KEEP PHONING TO BE TOLD WE WILL SORT IT BUT NEVER DO. IF ALL THE PEOPLE DONT PAY AS THEY HAVE NOT GOT A STATEMENT THEY MIGHT SORT IT. I AM NOW ON HOLD TO THEM FOR THE LAST 40 MINUTES.
    Hi Dave, 

We're sorry to hear that this has not yet been resolved for you. We would like to help so if you could please send us a private message with your name and contact number we will request a representative to investigate this further for you. Please click on the link in my signature below to send in a private message. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement

Hi Dave, 

We're sorry to hear that this has not yet been resolved for you. We would like to help so if you could please send us a private message with your name and contact number we will request a representative to investigate this further for you. Please click on the link in my signature below to send in a private message. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    THIS IS THE 5TH MONTH STILL NO CREDIT CARD STATEMENT. I SPENT OVER ONE HOUR ON HOLD WHEN I RANG LAST MONTH. I AM NOT CALLING ANYMORE I HAVE BEEN TOLD FOR THE LAST 4 MONTHS IT WILL BE SORTED BY THE NEXT STATEMENT. I CAN NOT PAY THE BILL IF I DO NOT GET THE STATEMENT AND I AM NOT SPENDING 1 HOUR ON HOLD EVERY MONTH TO FIND OUT MY BILL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Dave, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    THIS IS THE 5TH MONTH STILL NO CREDIT CARD STATEMENT. I SPENT OVER ONE HOUR ON HOLD WHEN I RANG LAST MONTH. I AM NOT CALLING ANYMORE I HAVE BEEN TOLD FOR THE LAST 4 MONTHS IT WILL BE SORTED BY THE NEXT STATEMENT. I CAN NOT PAY THE BILL IF I DO NOT GET THE STATEMENT AND I AM NOT SPENDING 1 HOUR ON HOLD EVERY MONTH TO FIND OUT MY BILL.
    Hi Dave, 

We're very sorry to hear this and would like to help you resolve this. As I mentioned above if you can please send us a private message with your full name and contact number we will request a representative to contact you about this as soon as possible. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Voice of reason

Do it online, only takes a minute

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Shortbread

I spent 40 minutes on hold waiting to speak with someone in card services about the fact that they have stopped sending business credit card statements to us. They said only personal customers should have had their statements changed to e-statements and businesses should still be receiving theirs. That was 10 days ago and the missing statements (dating back to February) have still not been sent. They also wanted each person in the business who was missing statements to personally ring up, hold for 40 minutes or more, to request their statements for the accounts department.

Due to a series of errors on the part of BOI BOL, not all of the cards are listed on the website so the statements can't be printed off that way either. Wouldn't you think if a bank was going to change to e-statements that they would a) inform their customers of this and b) know this was the case when people phoned to query it.

So how do I get the missing statements and make sure that they are posted to me in future?

Hi Dave, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Dave, 

We're very sorry to hear this and would like to help you resolve this. As I mentioned above if you can please send us a private message with your full name and contact number we will request a representative to contact you about this as soon as possible. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    6 MONTHS AND STILL NO STATEMENT. EVERY MONTH THEY SAY IT WILL BE SORTED BY NEXT MONTH. HOW CAN I PAY IF I NEVER GOT A STATEMENT.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Hi Dave, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Dave, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    6 MONTHS AND STILL NO STATEMENT. EVERY MONTH THEY SAY IT WILL BE SORTED BY NEXT MONTH. HOW CAN I PAY IF I NEVER GOT A STATEMENT.
    Posting in CAPITALS is known as Shouting on Boards. No real need for it. It would be easier to read your post if in normal print.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi Dave, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Dave, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Good Morning Dave222, 

We have responded to your PM now, and if you need anything else please let us know. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Hi Dave, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Dave, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Good Morning Dave222, 

We have responded to your PM now, and if you need anything else please let us know. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    nobody has responded to my pm.  " if you need anything else please let us know" when are you going to sort the problem with me not getting statements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi Dave, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Dave, 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Good Morning Dave222, 

Thanks, 
    Evie 
    nobody has responded to my pm.  " if you need anything else please let us know" when are you going to sort the problem with me not getting statements.
    Hi Dave, 

I have responded to you in PM now, thank you.

Evie 

Advertisement