Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exemption above 4 x LTI ?

Options
  • 22-04-2016 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Has anyone gotten more than 4 x their income from a bank under the exemptions allowed in certain percentage of cases?
    I'm talking maybe 4.3 or 4.5 times..... Has anyone achieved aproval for this?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Its possible but you will need a 20% deposit of the higher amount

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Sparky85

Deposit for the amount is in place, that's not an issue.
    It's around the salary multiple being applied.

Will come down to how financially stable you are, your job stabilty and growth prospect, other outstanding debit. Id get into a bank or broker now and get cracking on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭Sparky85

I have a broker looking after my application but spoke to him earlier this week and he was adamant that 4 times is the max multiple anybody can get.... I'm in long term permanent employment with no debts and have proven record of paying way above and beyond what the repayments would be for the amount I requested, basically I'm wondering if this guy is actually fighting my case as well as he could be..... Have 4.3 or 4.5 salary multiple been approved by lenders under the exemption LTI rules?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭mel123

Hi, I have got 4.5 but I have a second property so this was probably why I got the exception, but for sure its possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 nagsheader

mel123 wrote: »
    Hi, I have got 4.5 but I have a second property so this was probably why I got the exception, but for sure its possible.

Mel123. I am trying to borrow 4 times my salary and have another property. Im just curious what factors they considered when deciding on your exemption. ie LTV or rental income. Any advice much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭mel123

nagsheader wrote: »
    Mel123. I am trying to borrow 4 times my salary and have another property. Im just curious what factors they considered when deciding on your exemption. ie LTV or rental income. Any advice much appreciated.
    PM sent

Advertisement