Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert History Project

Options
  • 22-04-2016 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

The deadline for my history project is next week and I'm just really worried about it! I have missed a lot of school this year and whenever I have been in my teacher has been very unhelpful. He is really passive and seems afraid to give out to his students. I'm worried that my project won't be up to standards because he's given me no guidance on it, he's corrected one draft of it and was extremely vague. My project is on the origin, history and traditions of el Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) in Mexico. After reading some posts online about projects I'm really not confident in mine! Any suggestions as to what I can do now? Should I just hope for the best or change topics and start over?

Comments

Advertisement