Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hay Shed

Options
  • 22-04-2016 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi All,
    Just looking for advice in relation to a 3 bay round top hay shed on the home farm. The shed is in very good condition but as I have enough storage sheds and I want to expand the yard for cattle so I have no use for it now.
    I was wondering if this shed would be of interest to someone to dismantle it and take it away and what would be a fair price for the shed.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Very little the dismantling would cost as much as the shed is worth. There was a similar thread on here a few week back.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Banner73

Thanks for the reply Sam, I'll have a look for the other thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭kk.man

There is no such thing in my opinion as an unwanted hay shed..convert to a machinery shed..cattle shed...storage shed...extend it to new cattle shed etc unless it's completely in the way..I would keep it

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Banner73

Completely in the way I'm afraid. I have looked at all options to try make it work for the farm going forward but nothing that makes proper forward planning sense works by leaving it standing.

Advertisement