Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adobe Reader

Options
  • 22-04-2016 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Sometimes when I attempt to print a PDF file using Adobe Reader it will print the first couple of pages okay then the rest will be messed up. What can be causing this to happen?
    Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Comments

Sometimes, these issues can be worked around if you print as an image. Open the print dialogue and choose the Advanced button. Enable "Print As Image".

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I stopped using Adobe years ago because of all the updates and now use an alternate pdf reader Sumatra but there are others out there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

Have to agree with Skerries. Adobe Reader used to be bullet proof, but my god the amount of problems that it generates nowadays is ridiculous. Unfortunately most of our clients are used to it and wont move to something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RRReese

Probably a printer driver issue. Try updating the printer driver to the latest version from the manufacturers website and check the cable to the printer is connected properly and is direct to the printer.

Then reinstall the latest version of Acrobat ( you have to download it, install it then check for updates, thanks to Adobe being so weird in not giving the latest patches for download) and try again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

I prefer Foxit Reader.

Is it possible to install that and test?

https://www.foxitsoftware.com/products/pdf-reader/

• Advertisement
Advertisement