Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Harbour Slipway locked.

• 22-04-2016 12:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 475 ✭✭

I heard on local Galway radio this morning that Galway Harbour Slip way is now locked all the time. You can request opening of the harbour master but only during business hours. Does anyone have anymore detail on this? The slip is the one next to the sailing club.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

223vmax wrote: »
    I heard on local Galway radio this morning that Galway Harbour Slip way is now locked all the time. You can request opening of the harbour master but only during business hours. Does anyone have anymore detail on this? The slip is the one next to the sailing club.

I hear it's to do with safety after the accident in Buncrana, I don't know the slipway but I believe it has a lot of problems with people parking on it.

Advertisement