Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health insurance for new born

• 22-04-2016 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi

I'm looking at adding our new born baby to my VHI Policy. As far as I understand, the baby's policy is free up my expiry date (November).

I'm finding it a bit confusing in relation to what cover we should get for him. I am currently on a relatively basic plan (One Plan 250). I suppose my question is whether his cover needs to be linked to my cover or is it completely separate. I don't really want to have to amend my existing cover. Is there separate child plans or is it all family or parent and child plans.

Any advice on this or tips about what we should be looking out for would be appreciated. What should I be looking for in the policy given that our GP visits are part of under 6 scheme.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Duplicate thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement