Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acne Management Products

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cookiesmuggler

A lot of beauty salons sell them.

Are you Dublin based?

no based in Cork, its just that i have been on the look out for these products but have yet to see them ?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭CarrieDzzz

Ive been using the la roche posay effaclar products, unfortunately im seeing any improvement. I feel like the effaclar leaves a barrier on my skin. It feels lovely and smooth on but im worried about it clogging my pores. When i wash my face in the evening, once I wet it, you can see the cream wash off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭ChampagnePop

CarrieDzzz wrote: »
    Ive been using the la roche posay effaclar products, unfortunately im seeing any improvement. I feel like the effaclar leaves a barrier on my skin. It feels lovely and smooth on but im worried about it clogging my pores. When i wash my face in the evening, once I wet it, you can see the cream wash off.

I find the effaclar duo and toner anyway help dry out spots but break me out in more, I tried using them for about 3 months, so it wasn't just purging acne. Really didn't suit my skin. I've dry skin with acne around my chin and cheeks

I'm using a gel/oil cleanser now and a acid toner (Oskia cleansing gel and Pixi glow tonic ) and I'm seeing a much better improvement, acne is barely there (bar a foundation related outbreak, my own fault!)

Advertisement