Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New "budget" foundation

Options
  • 22-04-2016 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Hiya I have been using bourgois healthy Mix foundation for past few years but was looking to try something new - I'm 38 with dryish skin so I like the way the healthy mid is quite moisturising, doesn't give me any day patches and of medium coverage but I find it a bit flat, have heard good things about the Loreal lumi or infallible? Would hate to spend money on something I'll end up throwing away so would appreciate any suggestions? Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

I find catrice great. Penny's and a lot of pharmacies stock it. €8ish a bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

I'll second that on the Catrice foundation!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Have you tried the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundations? They're great for dry skin, in the same vein as the Healthy Mix.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭juke

Rimmel Lasting Finish is a great everyday foundation.

Aisling McDermott did an article on budget foundations in the Times recently: http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/fashion/beauty/the-six-bestselling-budget-foundations-in-ireland-1.2613635

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Struggling

Loreal true match or rimmel the one with the blue lid, can't think of the name I think are the best drugstore brands

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Thanks ladies - will have to do a bit of investigating in my local boots. Am gonna definately have a look at the catrice one, would never have thought to look at their foundations. :D

Advertisement