Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go gym letterkenny

Options
  • 22-04-2016 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭

So I'm back visiting my parents for a month or so.

I was using the Aura as I used to be a member there and it's handy to get to from where I am. The gym seems to have turned into a clubhouse for the under 18s which I was willing to put up with but I had a horrible experience with the staff there the other day and I won't be back.

Where else can I go and just pay without membership? I'm not a huge fan of the community centre unless it's changed (they're overly friendly and always trying to chat when I'm on the treadmill or whatever, it's no fault of theirs!!).

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

Warehouse gym down by Charlie Magees Cafe is supposed to be good sister went there for awhile before she got a membership somewhere. Tis payg as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

So I'm back visiting my parents for a month or so.

I was using the Aura as I used to be a member there and it's handy to get to from where I am. The gym seems to have turned into a clubhouse for the under 18s which I was willing to put up with but I had a horrible experience with the staff there the other day and I won't be back.

Where else can I go and just pay without membership? I'm not a huge fan of the community centre unless it's changed (they're overly friendly and always trying to chat when I'm on the treadmill or whatever, it's no fault of theirs!!).

Thanks in advance for any help.

I've never had that experience of the community centre or saw anyone else have it either

Maybe that's cos I'm so sweaty though :) ,and to be fair I only started going back this month and it is different staff , in fact you usually don't see any staff in the gym till the evening
    I just wish they would open on Sundays !

Advertisement