Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donate Baby Clothes Charity

Options
  • 22-04-2016 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, anyone know where to donate some new and used baby clothes in Dublin to people in Ireland that actually need them rather than a charity shop to sell them? Thanks, Aishling

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

Guessing that any of the Women's Refuges would gladly take them off you - remember many women and children have left homes literally in the clothes they were wearing and little chance to pack anything.
    There's one Refuge in Rathmines and you could leave them in the parish office in the church on lower Rathmines Road - they'll make sure their delivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ashcameron21

Thanks a million for that. I'm on the north side with no car but I'll have a look for a refuge over here. Thanks again

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

What we do with ours is give them to our Creche. They usually know a couple of families on the bread line or just scraping by and might not be as lucky as us, and they pass them on to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 channelcarrie

There is a women's refuge around coolock who I'm sure would appreciate them? It's http://www.aoibhneas.org/ (sorry can't post link)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Thanks a million for that. I'm on the north side with no car but I'll have a look for a refuge over here. Thanks again

Also one in Blanchardstown Village. Viva House. Contactable through Sonas

http://www.domesticabuse.ie/our-services/refuge-blanchardstown/

• Advertisement
Advertisement