Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a place in Ballymun, Anyone know the area?

Options
  • 22-04-2016 10:40pm

Howdy folks,

I'm looking for an apartment block called the gateway in Ballymun.

Posted this in the education forum as it popped up when I was googling, but was wondering if anyone here might know (as the education forum seems to be dead and ideadlly i'd like to know for tomorrow/sunday).

Here's a copy/paste:

I was wondering if anyone on here with a bit of local knowledge could point out Block G to me? Preferably on Google Maps or with Coordinates? Have to go to Block G at some point over the weekend but can't seem to find much on Google Maps when i search for the place.

I get a few options like gateway place, gateway crescent, etc. but the address I'm looking for is "Block G, The Gateway, Ballymun Avenue, Dublin 9" which doesn't match up with those.

Anyone able to help?

Cheers folks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Drive up ballymun road coming from the city.
    As you pass the library on the left, it's the 2 tall towers on the right and left side of the road.

http://www.gatewaystudentvillage.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Sounds like the two "sentinel" towers in Gateway, the student accom is the one right beside the garda station

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

It's above the Garda station in Ballymun AFAIK :)

Cheers for the help, Gentlemen :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,312 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Garda landlord. Lift home sorted. :)

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
Advertisement