Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in naas

Options
  • 23-04-2016 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi, Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good hairdressers in the naas area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

Hi

My wife uses the occasions salon in the Monread (Tesco Extra) centre - she's always been very happy with them.

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Mandikas at toughers industrial is good

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Adele in Peter Marks is who my missus goes to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 982 ✭✭✭VincePP

My OH switched from mandika to a place n the Avenue at Whitewater (along by the main entrance to whitewater).

All I can say is she was very happy with both the service and especially the price and has returned there - and boy, she's fussy about her hair. (as are most women :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭froggie76

I used a place called studio20 recently, found them very nice, opinions without being too pushy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

I like Peter Marks in Naas. Nice clean salon & am very pleased with cut, colour & their asked opinion.
    I keep going back there now. I'm never too fussed about which girl cuts & colours, they're all very good. Last time I was there a young one called Sarah did a lovely cut though.

Advertisement