Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Issue

Options
  • 23-04-2016 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

Perhaps someone here could advise.
    My sons PS4 shuts down after an hour or so of play.The fan races and it seems to get hot.It was bought in Argos just under a year ago(27th April'15) and we have the receipt.
    Will they replace it or will it have to be returned to Sony?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Umpalumpa

My sons PS4 shuts down after an hour or so of play.The fan races and it seems to get hot.It was bought in Argos just under a year ago(27th April'15) and we have the receipt.

Argos are pretty good at just replacing a product .I returned a ps4 controller last week and was given a new one as replacement.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

They will just replace it, they are very good with returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

+1

My Nephew had an iTouch that was nearly a year old (I think there was two weeks left), it wouldn't turn on, the model had been discontinued, and they replaced it with the newer version.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Argos are normally excellent when it comes to issues like that.

Advertisement