Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of blocklayers these days

Options
  • 23-04-2016 11:36am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 144 ✭✭

Anybody know how much does a blocklayer charge per block? In the munster region rural area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭893bet

Depends on the width of cavity, window sills, insulation requirements etc.

I paid around 1 euro per block when I worked it out afterwards when all was done. There were far cheaper quotes I could have gone with but didn't. Roofer and plaster both commented on how good the blockwork was so I was justified in the higher price.

Don't price per block. Just get a price for the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭893bet

Where in Munster?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 bim bam

Anybody know how much does a blocklayer charge per block? In the munster region rural area.

Anywhere from €1 and upwards.blocklayers laying less than a euro per block are compromising there work. Tom down the road might fo it for 70cent but you will end up with insulation not installed correctly ,mortar in cavity and endless problems.pm me and i can give you a couple of numbers in clare/limerick area if you would like

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 144 ✭✭THE DON FANUCCI

ya it looks like 80cent to a euro. sound lads.

Advertisement