Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodging money without the account number

Options
  • 23-04-2016 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭

Hi there, 

How can I lodge money into someone's account without their account number?
    They are family, so I know their branch and details, but I can't ask for their number. 

Could you please let me know how to go about this? 

Thanks  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi there, 

How can I lodge money into someone's account without their account number?
    They are family, so I know their branch and details, but I can't ask for their number. 

Could you please let me know how to go about this? 

Thanks  
    Hi StaticNoise,

Thanks for getting in touch.

To make a lodgement to an account, it will be necessary to provide us with the account details (account number and sort code). 

If the account holder does not have their account details, they can find these on their 365 'Home' page when logged into Banking 365 Online or on the top of their account statement. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭rsl1976

I've lodged money lots of times without having the account number. One you know the branch it's very easy for the staff to look it up for you. I also worked in the bank and done it for customers all the time

Advertisement