Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 36 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Dempsey wrote: »
    0 FT's

Only 6.1m to get a Delle Alli replacement

Should I board the Andros Townsend Spacecraft experience for 4 points??

King is my other midfielder and I've headaches about KDB & Gabriel aswell

Or do I go -8 and avoid the spacecraft experience??

KDB & Alli Out, 16.4m to spend.

Could buy Fabregas & Mahrez etc, thoughts??

*Fights the men in the white coats dragging him onto the Spacecraft experience*

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

This has to be one of my proudest moment in the FSA. Sure I was a mod for a while. Sure I captained PVA in a DGW last season with great success over the "logical" Sanchez.

However creating the cult of Andros over two and a half years with my good friend Swiper in a slow build that has culminated in the vast majority of the forum boarding the Spacecraft has to be the finest to date :cool:

I will however not be held responsible if The Andros Townsend Spacecraft Experience goes missing in orbit :pac:

"The leader is good, the leader is great. We surrender our will as of this date."

8yYp6sf.jpg

And then there is me! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Is there an ejector seat on this Spacecraft? Just in case, like

Is there an ejector seat on this Spacecraft? Just in case, like

Yep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,282 ✭✭✭COH

KDB/Alli > Fabregas/Payet for -4

Will probably play AOA this GW since its a piece of sh*t chip and means can leave worrying about getting in PVA for Gabriel until next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

All the Hazard and Fab talk, nobody seems to have an eye on Pedro. Started the last 4 scoring 3 goals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,282 ✭✭✭COH

FHFC wrote: »
    All the Hazard and Fab talk, nobody seems to have an eye on Pedro. Started the last 4 scoring 3 goals.

0.1m short to get him in :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

FHFC wrote:

I'm avoiding Chelsea players but I wouldn't be confident of Pedro starting both games in a DGW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I dunno whether to keep KDB or Milner, I guess it comes down to which team I think has a better chance of making it through to the next round of the CL/EL, can see both being rested at the weekend but if both get knocked out, both will play remaining games. I'm still at a loss as to what to do with Pelle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

The time is right to punt on a Chelsea player but landing the right one is the problem.

Pedro and Hazard ahead of Fabregas and Willian for me. Guess it will be whichever one if any scores this weekend. It's a pity they didn't have a handier game this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'd have Pedro if I felt he was a guaranteed starter. Playing regularly he is the best option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

dahat wrote: »
    The time is right to punt on a Chelsea player but landing the right one is the problem.
    Did the manager not say a few weeks ago that he was gonna start rotating and giving youth a chance? Figure the likes of Traore and Loftus Cheek will get runs at some stage which will eat into everyone's time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭Cartman78

This has to be one of my proudest moment in the FSA. Sure I was a mod for a while. Sure I captained PVA in a DGW last season with great success over the "logical" Sanchez.

However creating the cult of Andros over two and a half years with my good friend Swiper in a slow build that has culminated in the vast majority of the forum boarding the Spacecraft has to be the finest to date :cool:

I will however not be held responsible if The Andros Townsend Spacecraft Experience goes missing in orbit :pac:

When do we have to drink our specially flavoured Spacecraft Miwadi??

(I'm guessing you won't have time to import such large quantities of Kool Aid at such short notice)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Mignolet owners look away now
    Klopp has just said Danny Ward is likely to play sunday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Alli out, Antonio in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

km79 wrote: »

Ah god you're having a laugh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

You know that you have effed up your WC when, with 3 weeks to go in the season your keeper (Joel) and possible captain (Lukaku - I don't have Sanchez) both come from a team who have checked out on their manager:eek::pac:

Pellegrini hinting at rotation so Aguero and KDB among others must be at risk.

Really does tempt me to sell Aguero for Carroll with a dgw fixture as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

If Liverpool make the Europa League final, Mig/Joel owners likely to not have a keeper in GW38 with Howard's farewell match

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Ah god you're having a laugh

No !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Has anyone here made more than one transfer this week (non wildcarders)??

Have noticed that my hit hasn't shown up yet on the transfer page. Thought it was a glitch on the app I use but no sign of it on the official site either.

A minus 4 does show up if I attempt a third transfer.

Has my Spacecraft Experience transfer broken the FPL matrix??

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

Mignolet-Sakho-KdB out for Mannone-PVA-Hazard

Go hard or go home!!

At least 2/3 wouldn't start anyway so took the -8.
    Also 3 dgwk for 37.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Have issues with Gabriel, Alli, Mitrovic. Possibly Firmino too. Already made a transfer to dump Sakho.

Thinking Mitrovic ->Defoe for a -4? I dont mind Alli and Gabriel sitting on my bench.

I'm 20 points behind my ML rival and I'm already committed to a -4.

My issue is that I have no real captaincy option - Aguero is probably the best (or mega punt on transferring in Lukaku). He has Sanchez and will captain him (possibly TC). Sanchez is clearly the best captaincy option this week and if he performs, I'm dead in the water.

Is there any logic in taking another -4 to do Ozil to Sanchez (c) as a 'blocker'?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Long & Alli out for Townsend & Deeney. Shall see you lads on the Spacecraft Experience! This could be the worst move ever, or my greatest differential of all time.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

Benimar wrote: »
    I'm 20 points behind my ML rival and I'm already committed to a -4.

My issue is that I have no real captaincy option - Aguero is probably the best (or mega punt on transferring in Lukaku). He has Sanchez and will captain him (possibly TC). Sanchez is clearly the best captaincy option this week and if he performs, I'm dead in the water.

Is there any logic in taking another -4 to do Ozil to Sanchez (c) as a 'blocker'?

You don't need to block, that won't catch him. You need to gamble

dibs101 wrote: »
    You don't need to block, that won't catch him. You need to gamble

My thinking is that I have 10 more players and 2 more weeks to pull back 24 points, but Sanchez could kill me stone dead!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Room for one more on the space craft?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭rule supreme

Is Barkley much of an option to replace Alli .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Andros Townsend a doubt with a calf injury.

Ah **** off....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

This would be amazing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Going to go punty Alli & Vardy > Fab & Defoe. Can't see anything super obvious to do so may as well go with something a bit more fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Banking. Gabriel out is my only immediate plan, but I don't really need to do it this week so might as well give myself more thinking time ahead of the DGW (especially because he's nowhere near a drop).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I'm not even mad. It's just been the type of season that makes you laugh at this stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Room for one more on the space craft?

Guess I should have held off for 5 more minutes before bringing him in for a hit.

Been that sort of year lads. :mad:

If Liverpool make the Europa League final, Mig/Joel owners likely to not have a keeper in GW38 with Howard's farewell match

And this GW.....

Everton ‏@Everton 32m
    TEAM NEWS UPDATE: @TimHowardGK set to start final two home fixtures against @afcbournemouth and @NorwichCityFC: http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/04/29/howard-to-return … #EFC

Could we have a link to that please? :)

dahat wrote: »
    Pellegrini hinting at rotation so Aguero and KDB among others must be at risk.

Really does tempt me to sell Aguero for Carroll with a dgw fixture as well.

Worried about Aguero now too. May end up moving Alli yet.

• Advertisement

And this GW.....

Everton ‏@Everton 32m
    TEAM NEWS UPDATE: @TimHowardGK set to start final two home fixtures against @afcbournemouth and @NorwichCityFC: http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/04/29/howard-to-return … #EFC

Hmm. What Martinez actually said was "Tim deserves the opportunity...We have 2 home games left and we’ll see how it works out".

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-give-tim-howard-chance-11260831

There's nothing about this anywhere on google or twitter.

To be a bit less tactful than Prodston please clarify if that was an attempt at humour and if it was remove it. Somebody could make a transfer decision based on that.

Hmm. What Martinez actually said was "Tim deserves the opportunity...We have 2 home games left and we’ll see how it works out".

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-give-tim-howard-chance-11260831

In the Bournemouth matchday programme, Roberto Martinez said: “In our last two home games of the season we will be able to honour and acknowledge the outstanding contribution and unforgettable role that Tim Howard has made to our football club in the last 10 seasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,942 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Have Mignolet and Robles and now it looks like neither will play, unreal

Also have Sakho, Alli, Coutinho and KDB...

Can this season please end?

edit: have Gabriel too!

In the Bournemouth matchday programme, Roberto Martinez said: “In our last two home games of the season we will be able to honour and acknowledge the outstanding contribution and unforgettable role that Tim Howard has made to our football club in the last 10 seasons.

Not saying it won't happen. But he didn't say anything specific in the Liverpool Echo quotes from today.

Getting pretty sick of it though and may well shift one of him or Mig for Mannone or Gomes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Looks like the spacecraft might be experiencing some light turbulence. Hope everyone has their seat belts on. i'm yet to board, pending turbulence outcome

Ha ha what??????
    Oh lord ! I didn't pull the trigger yet anyway but was damn close
    May hold off and look at a Chelsea mid next week yet

Ha ha what??????
    Oh lord ! I didn't pull the trigger yet anyway but was damn close
    May hold off and look at a Chelsea mid next week yet

I've seen nothing on twitter or anywhere that mentions an injury so we're awaiting Western Pomise's source on things!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Robles and Mignolet owner. What a joke

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

4 point hit now:

Robles -> Mannone.

Gonna bring in PVA next week for some double Sunderland defence action.

Advertisement