Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long is ValueReward for?

Options
  • 23-04-2016 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭

My first bill was date of issue 15 April 2015 for billing period 17 Feb 2015 - 14 April 2015.

On a bill date of issue 11 December 2015 my tariff changed to Domestic. Is it not for 12 months?

I did an online query and asked above question and it was ignored. I also asked if I was out of contract and I was advised yes.

Can you answer about my tariff?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Delta2113,

Thanks for your message.

In order for us to look into this for you could you please provide us with the following details by private message?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    Could you also advise us of how you made your original online query? Was this through your Electric Ireland online billing account? If so, could you confirm when the query was made?

We can then look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭Delta2113

PM sent.

Another PM sent - your attitude to sending me incorrect bills is shocking.

I have just confirmed from my phone bill that I phoned you 28 February 2015 14.31.00 01 8529534 and spoke for 12 mins aprox. Do you believe me now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Delta2113,

We are very sorry to read of your unhappiness with your customer experience. You will receive a response from us to your latest private message shortly.

Una

________

• Advertisement

Thanks Una for your prompt response. I will await to hear your reply which hopefully will sort this matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again Delta2113,

Thanks for your post - I am sending you another private message now.

Una

________

Advertisement