Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well I went and bought an iStick

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭pinkstars

All sounds very interesting I'll definately purchase if I manage to stay off the rollies. Thanks for yer help!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

alec76 wrote: »
    Manufacturing 18650 Li-ion battery are multi million operations,very few facilities able to do them , Aspire is too small to make or design them , regardless what people saying , personally I wouldn't touch 18650s without Samsung/LG/Sony logo

Well, you're wrong, they do make their own batteries. And I'd be willing to bet that half the batt's you think are genuine [whatever that means lately] are re-wraps. You have no way of actually knowing. it doesn't matter who made them once the Amp ratings are correct. What makes you imagine that Samsung are better for batteries than any other company? Because you read or seen it somewhere? you don't seem to have any clue about batteries tbh. In fact, most vapers don't, they just hear or read one thing, and run with it. You really think Sony or LG put more care into manufacturing than anyone else? I don't, I've had a series of duffed playstations that seemed like they were thrown together by a bunch of pre-schoolers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Aspire batteries are real enough,PBusardo's video showed exactly that,him & Demitri filmed it while visiting at Aspire's in China,I tend to believe him than some writings on the wall,that's for sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

The thread on my Istick seems to have suddently stopped working so i'm back using ego c:(

Would this be covered under warranty if i brought back to shop. It was 40 quid and i only got it a few months ago? Sure should last longer than that...

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

jaffa20 wrote: »
    The thread on my Istick seems to have suddently stopped working so i'm back using ego c:(

Would this be covered under warranty if i brought back to shop. It was 40 quid and i only got it a few months ago? Sure should last longer than that...

Thanks

Which iStick version? The 20w versions are well known to have rubbish threading. You might have trouble getting a refund as Eleaf want you to only use Eleaf tanks with their devices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Which iStick version? The 20w versions are well known to have rubbish threading. You might have trouble getting a refund as Eleaf want you to only use Eleaf tanks with their devices.

Yeah the 20w version :( I was using the mini nautilus with it. I guess it's worth a shot going back to shop anyway if i can find the receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Plascebo

jaffa20 wrote: »

Thanks

You could try use this, sister uses it and works a treat

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/accessories/528-eleaf-istick-bending-adaptor.html

Advertisement