Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long before exams do you start studying?

Options
  • 23-04-2016 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

I would usually start 3 weeks before exams.
    Studying 2 modules per week.
    Then the days before the exam I would do a little more to finally refresh my brain and answer some past exam questions.

However I'm hearing the norm is that people just think study week is when you study. And then just a quick read over their notes the night before... Do you do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Protest the Zero

Depends I guess, I'm doing business (second year) and it's fine if I just study 2 weeks before , and still get 65+% in most exams even though there's 5 of them. It's mostly just writing about theories rather than remembering numbers and formulas, so it's not bad if you enjoy that kinda thing. I imagine in engineering/maths stuff it's a bit more study intensive however.

Advertisement