Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus Double Decker toy model

Options
  • 23-04-2016 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭

Am hoping someone can help. My little toddler is just obsessed with the Dublin Bus double decker (the standard blue and yellow one). I've had a look online but while I can find one solitary model for £50 on eBay I would like to find one at a more realistic price. Does anyone know where I could get one of these please? Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭HivemindXX

Heraldic Artists on Nassau Street often has things like this in the window although I can't say if they have specifically what you are looking for. You might try phoning them.

https://goo.gl/maps/6nHnRJbtimA2

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Thanks so much for that, will look into it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Marks models i think in dun laoghaire shopping centre and also in town between new luas bridge and department of health run down building.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

He sounds a bit like when I was his age I remember getting one year for Christmas and I absolutely loved it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭Red Fred

Marks Models in Hawkins Street. Also there was a shop on Blessington Street near Dorset Street junction.

• Advertisement
Advertisement