If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Multi region bluray/dvd player.

Options
  • 24-04-2016 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭

Hi. I have a multi region dvd player but the quality isnt great because its not hd. I was looking to upgrade but not sure what the quality of certain makes of blu rays is like. Can you advise? I will need one that can play my multi region dvds.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

madalig12 wrote: »
    Hi. I have a multi region dvd player but the quality isnt great because its not hd. I was looking to upgrade but not sure what the quality of certain makes of blu rays is like. Can you advise? I will need one that can play my multi region dvds.
    Hi Madalig12.

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately there are no longer any multi region DVD players on the market that we can get our hands on.
    Even the Blu Ray players are not multi region for either Blu ray or DVD.

It has been a few years now from the main manufacturers (Sony, Panasonic, Lg) stop making their unit multi region.

There maybe some unknown brands out there online but I wouldn't be able to advise on any of these.

Sorry I could not help further on this :(

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.