Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another account issue...

Options
  • 24-04-2016 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Not ringing to waste more time and money on the phone to your customer service, left eir nearly 6 months ago and but still getting bills, phone every month and told it's all ok and no idea why I'm still getting them is what customer service says, I even got a refund 2 months ago on a bill I was charged for and shouldn't have... Account is closed and don't use ur service so what the hell am I still getting bills???

Poor customer service and nothing can be done about it...                                                                   

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Twelve Bar Blues

lotdpd wrote: »
    Not ringing to waste more time and money on the phone to your customer service, left eir nearly 6 months ago and but still getting bills, phone every month and told it's all ok and no idea why I'm still getting them is what customer service says, I even got a refund 2 months ago on a bill I was charged for and shouldn't have... Account is closed and don't use ur service so what the hell am I still getting bills???

Please make sure that your direct debit is cancelled!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

Please make sure that your direct debit is cancelled!
    Have done thanks.... 3 months in a row now ringing up giving out about the same "O we are sorry thats a computer billing error"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi lotdpd, 

I'm very sorry to hear you are still having issues with ourselves.  

Would you like to PM me your account details and I'll check this for you.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement