Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3G not working on 3

Options
  • 24-04-2016 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Today I went to carphone warehouse ad bu=ought a 3 SIM card to put into my iPhone 4. So I brought the SIM card home and put it into my iPhone and I am in a 3g area but my phone is only getting an 'e' signal. In the top corner of my phone it looks like this .....3. E but when i compare it to my friends iPhone 4 it looks like this .....3 3G . Not sure what is wrong any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

You should ask a Mod to move it over to the 3 forum where they can check coverage for you....http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1367

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Try putting it into flight mode and back
    Try reset network settings

Advertisement