Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Secure Watch 2

• 24-04-2016 7:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi,

I bough an apartment a few days ago, got the keys and alarm code. Made a mistake not tring the code... I knocked one of the sensors and control panel ("user" - plastic thing next to the door) started beepnig.. Tried to silence it but no luck - the code is incorrect. The vendor lost interest ("if the code I gace you didn't work then I don't know the code and you'll have to get an engineer to reset it").
    I opened the control panel (metal box in the storage), tried default code (1111 as on the board), engineer code (4567) but neither works...
    Is there any way I can get engineers code (or reset to factory "defaults")?
    The board says it's model SW8/12, type CIE, SW-812 V7.33APRO7
    Does anybody have some sort of "service guide" for this system?
    Thanks,

Adam

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I will PM you the engineer manual for the system,. Although that will only have the default codes you listed above.
    After that you will need to default the system.
    I'm sorry I can't be of more help. But we are no longer allowed assist you here with codes.

Advertisement