Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Key found Renmore beach

Options
  • 24-04-2016 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

Lynch flooring fob on it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thanks for posting. I suggest you hand it in to Mill Street in case the person doesn't look at boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭flazio

From Renmore I'd actually suggest Oranmore would be the better station to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

But Oranmore is further away from the beach than the city? Are we thinking of different beaches?
    Even if it was a person from Oran I'd assume they'd at least call into Mill Street anyway. It's the main station for city and surrounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Indeed, apologies, I was getting mixed up with Roscam. Physical distance between Mill Street and Renmore with Renmore and Oranmore, I reckon is pretty much the same if not a little more towards Oranmore (which is also on the coast). However for jurisdiction boundaries, Renmore is Mill Street territory.

Advertisement