Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movie and music apps, new iPhone user.

• 25-04-2016 12:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got an iPhone 6 there 2 weeks ago and I'm trying to get some movie and music apps. I download the showbox alternative, think it's called movie box, but it doesn't work when I click into it so just deleted it! Does it work for anyone else or is there another app I can look for?

For music I use iMusic but I don't like the fact that it's YouTube videos, I would rather just have audio only to save on data usage. Are there any other free alternatives?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

You can get a free months trial with Tidal or a 3 month free trial with Apple Music, both where you can stream the audio online or else save select songs that you can also listen to even with Data Usage turned off, basically an offline mode.

Both good apps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

callaway92 wrote: »
    You can get a free months trial with Tidal or a 3 month free trial with Apple Music, both where you can stream the audio online or else save select songs that you can also listen to even with Data Usage turned off, basically an offline mode.

Both good apps

Thanks for that! Will try out Apple Music today

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

rizzee wrote: »
    Hi,

I got an iPhone 6 there 2 weeks ago and I'm trying to get some movie and music apps. I download the showbox alternative, think it's called movie box, but it doesn't work when I click into it so just deleted it! Does it work for anyone else or is there another app I can look for?

For music I use iMusic but I don't like the fact that it's YouTube videos, I would rather just have audio only to save on data usage. Are there any other free alternatives?

Thanks

Movie box working fine for me on iPad and iPhone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

Really? What version software do you have? Can you link me the website you downloaded it from?

Anyway, I found ishows.tv which seems to be working properly and has a good selection!

Advertisement