Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribed, but no access to Subscriber's forum

Options
  • 19-04-2016 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I want to change my username. I have subscribed but have no access to the Subscriber's forum. Help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 mossysheehan

Bump. Anybody able to help put me in the right direction for username change? I've been trying for weeks now

• Registered Users Posts: 30 mossysheehan

Hello. Can anyone help me here? I want to change my username. I've tried numerous times to find the right place to request it. I don't sewn to have access to the right forums or something. I've subscribed but something isnt working for me

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

There has been some problem recently with subscriptions registering automatically like they should. Someone in the office will be able to get it sorted for you but as it's a bank holiday weekend it'll probably be Tuesday before you get any joy.

Come check out the First Class Lounge when you get your stars! :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi mossysheehan.

In case you missed it, I posted this in the thread you started in Newbies & FAQ:

I've poked some staff to assist without any further delay.

Given that it's a Bank Holiday weekend, it might be Tuesday before my PM is seen by boards.ie staff members, so please bear with us and it'll be sorted very soon.

-Shield.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Sorry about the delay, I've added a subscription effective today. Thanks for subscribing!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement